Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Todays's news goodies (Page 27)

This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  59  60  61   
Author Topic: Todays's news goodies
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, my future employers probably party more than I do...! Geologists are a rowdy bunch.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear they rock. Durrrrrr.

I guess I could understand if the teacher was nude or in some comprimsing video or pics (two teachers, one cup). But, yeah. In a swimsuit? With the naughty bits covered? I don't really see how the administration can take issue with that. I guess maybe if it was a serial thing and they were concerned she'd escalate to more lascivious territory, but the shots, while teh sexy, I found were pretty tasteful.

There seems to be this thing, particularly among Americans where we try to insulate children from the terrible secret that everyone is naked under their clothes. I'm genuinely curious how they believe that further sexual repression and subversion would result in a more moral society?

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all weird. Teachers or pastor's wives in bikinis = SEXUAL WRONGNESS! ... whereas 8 year old girls on the beach in bikinis = nobody gives a shit.
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oops. I just re-read the story. *ahem* for the story, mind you. I missed this part:
quote:
"Tiffany Shepherd, a Biology high school teacher from Port St Lucie in Florida was fired from her job last week after school administration learned that she was also working part time as a bikini girl on charter fishing boats, where hostess would sometimes walk around topless.

The administration learned about the teacher’s past time when they saw her “sexy bikini pictures” on the Internet. “

Now, of course I don't personally have a problem with anyone doing this, particularly cute and busty young women, but with the school-teacher thing? We're getting into Donna Rice territory, and maybe I can understand the school board being afeared. Still a warning would have been in order.
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Close Encounters of the Blurry Kind
HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah. That's been all over the news here lately and I'm just laughing my ass off at it.

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh dear God. This is one of those things where I think, The list of reasons this can't be true is so numerous and so obvious that trying to enumerate said list gives me a stutter and a headache.
Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

Holeeeeeeee shit. *snrk* geddit...
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where did they use the facilities then? THose poor children are going to be fucked up for life.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Summer, a time for Pregnancy Pacts
HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A psychic told the school that a child whose name began with V was being abused. And they believed her.

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel Butler:
Holeeeeeeee shit. *snrk* geddit...

I'm not sure what's more disturbing. That they called a "spiritual leader" instead of an ambulance or that being so religiously zealous that they lost faith after only four days.
I mean undoing a fundamental law of nature and reversing God's will has got to take at least a good month of solid prayer and prostration...maybe even a little flagellation and sacrificing of the firstborn for good measure?

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

quote:
Originally posted by Mars Needs Women:
Summer, a time for Pregnancy Pacts

Bwah. How can this shit go down and the parents are still like "How dare they suggest birth control be made available to our children?" They can't possibly think it will make them have more sex?

quote:
Originally posted by HopefulNebula:
A psychic told the school that a child whose name began with V was being abused. And they believed her.

What the...I don't...I can't even...ugh. This New Age crap is going a little bit too far.
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What the...I don't...I can't even...ugh. This New Age crap is going a little bit too far.

I've heard worse than that. Apparently some years back the jury on a murder trial were found to be using a ouija board to communicate with the victim...the judge had them all dismissed.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

I recall a case here in NYC where a women was found not guilty of neglect because she was possessed by the devil. She claimed that since she was possessed, she couldn't call 911 to pick up her son who was suffering from a high fever and subsequently died.
  This topic comprises 61 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  59  60  61   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps