Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » So, um, where ARE these WMDs? (Page 30)

This topic comprises 37 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  35  36  37   
Author Topic: So, um, where ARE these WMDs?
Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post 
OK, so no comment on Saudi Arabia's opressive regime.
Then, MM, why do you say Saddam had something to do w/September 11?

--------------------
Meh

Mountain Man
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
After that last display of theatrics I'm going to have to take a break. You know I've been around some pretty stupid con men in my day but the cook book method never impressed me. I'll give your question some thought since it is an honest question unlike the lost Marx brother's dog and pony show. Check back tomorrow. Must take care of business. P.S. just now looked at the back log. these jokers still haven't caught on. won't bother pointing out their mistakes this time they'll never learn any thing till they do that for themselves.
IP: Logged
Mountain Man
Ex-Member

Might as well . China,Mao as well as Chiang. Mao not China Mao must have missed a comma or something. Not worth making a comment about for anyone else.Bite me.
Mountain Man
Ex-Member

Actualy why not use the commie method. Prove with out doubt that he didn't. I'll let you in on a secret. My original statement still holds I don't give a rats ass. He is dead meat.One way or the other that punk is history. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Play times over. And take a look at his inventory alot of commie hardware almost exclusivly Soviet and French. And of course those Chinese Silkworm missles. Why don't you boys do some homework.PS almost forgot his British centurion tanks,But since they were captured during the Iran-Iraq war after their crews were killed by poison gas, the Brits aren't responsible for that.
Mountain Man
Ex-Member

Clues for study 1. OIL 2. world war two 3. Iran 4. Germany 5. Ploesti oil field 6. Libya 7. Texas & Oklahoma Oil fields 8. British petroleum 9. German extermination camps 10. Palestine 11. Arab league 12. Stalin 13. Saddam Hussein. P.S. Arms for hostages. Not as simple as you thought eh matey. If you can't figure it out from there you lose.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Man:
And take a look at his inventory alot of commie hardware almost exclusivly Soviet and French.

"It's the French!"

"Worse. The Commie-French."

Er, then maybe something like...

"Ve will distribute our fine wines nad baguettes to all peoples!"

I don't know. I am horny.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mountain Man's ramblings make you horny?
Seek professional help. [Wink]

It's so doubtful that saddam knew anything about 9/11 untill he saw it on CNN (remember the same people we're trying to help now were cheering the deaths of our civillians back then?).
While I'm all for Iraq becoming democratic and us finishing Saddam's regime off, we really skipped the obvious target of Saudi Arabia.
That's where most of the diehard terrorists have sprung up from in the past ten years after all.
Not Iraq.
Add to that the lack of any conclusive evidence showing Iraq's participation in 9/11.
If we had evidence of that, there would be no political detractors to Blair or Bush.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Mountain Man
Ex-Member

Jason you have a good head on your shoulders so I'll give you a straight answer. I have been demonstrating the difficulty of reasoning with one who can not be reasoned with. It just can not be done. My historical references are valid, and a good student could gain some idea of how this situation came to be. It's a head game boys. Whats the matter, never studied psychology?
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Studied yes. Wanted to be a part of someone's idea of a phyche exam?
No.

So, why do you think we're letting the Saudi's grow terrorists while we support their ruling class?
The idea seems to be "it could get worse without the Royal Family there" but it seems less likely every day.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Mountain Man
Ex-Member

Tell you for true, if I ran things it would be a dark night of terror for the entire human race. Lets hear your slant for a while. I've come here to learn not teach. But though I was born at night, it was not last night. "Cool as a Christian with aces wired".
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First: I hereby wish to point out that I am typing this without having read most of Mountain Man's comments. They're incoherant, partially from a linguistic standpoint, but mostly from a logical one. Total non sequitors. Please MM, try to stay on topic, because otherwise you won't be taken seriously.

Second: We didn't take out the Saudi government because that government doesn't seem to support terrorism. Shoot, they kicked out bin Laden and company. Just because the terrorists came from Saudi Arabia doesn't mean that the Saudi government supported them, any more than all Arabs are terrorists because most high-profile terrorists lately have been arabic. Iraq was just as valid a target as Saudi Arabia on terrorism grounds, seeing as they've been involved in at least one attempted assassination and there were training camps in the country, and even moreso seeing as they refused to account for a good bit of weapons material that they had at one point.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Mountain Man
Ex-Member

Seriously, all this international intrigue began with the Cuban Missle Crisis. Believe it or not. The U.S.A. has been able, but not willing, to lay waste any country that showed any agression towards us. People like me are the ones that sat in underground emplacements with the keys and codes for Total Global Thermonuclear Destruction in our hands. Thats a real strain on the brain don't think otherwise. I remember that little bald commie bastard beating the table with his shoe hollering "We will bury you" think anyones going to let that slide. Now we have a dead and rotting Soviet Union, and these idiots that think killing a few thousand civilians can sway politicians to their way of thinking. Where the hell did they get the idea that our leaders care about casualties. Oil is what fuels politics. One branch of my family started the first big oil field in Texas. So I've learned a little about the subject over the years. The suicide bombers are victims as well as those killed in the attacks. Religious fanatics are mentaly ill. No bull here they are being used,by criminals to try to establish their own empires. Until that is realized by the people of the whole bloody world there will be no end to terrorism.
Mountain Man
Ex-Member

And the Russians are pissed because they and the French are never going to collect on all the war material that they sold Saddam. This has been all over the news. And France has a strong Communist party one of the few left in europe. They are double dealing punks, that sooner or later will get theirs. Remember what the Russian leader used to do for a living?
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, now, if you keep posting to youself like this you're going to pass Jeff up, if not Tim.....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

quote:
Originally posted by Omega:
We didn't take out the Saudi government because that government doesn't seem to support terrorism.

But they sure take a blind eye to it (although not since it's come home to them).
The ruling family is in such a bad position that they're ineffective or unwilling to take a hardline stand on the extremests in their own country.
And so it continues there and we'll do nothing as long as the Saudi's are (technically) our allies and freinds.
Saudi Arabia is useful as a moderator between east and west but really needs to clean up it's own act if these screwballs are getting away from them.
Bin Laden spoke out against the government for their ties to the west and that's why he was expelled: he was too fanatical for a country full of fanatics.
That should have been the big red flag to everyone when that happened.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

This topic comprises 37 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  35  36  37   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps