Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » :( (Page 3)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: :(
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gawd, you people are so easily entertained...

------------------
"Okay, so I'm not "SANE" so to speak, but uh... I'm the lovable kind of psycho"
http://solareclipse.net/

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's not entertaining about this, Charles? We have you, your twin Chuckie, fuzzy handcuffs, pictures of Liz, always excited MaGiC, Jubilee, fantasies involving Tom Arnold (ewww. That's like someone fantasizing about me! ewww), the weirdness of Baloo and Sol, and, um, er, well Liam. And this is much more fun than ship length debates, Defiant debates, and talking about ship charts and pictures. It's primetime entertainment for a few bucks a month (unless you have AOL).

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pictures of me? Not at these Forums! *L* My pictures we left behind at TNO! Weren't they....? Oh, I hope so.....!

*runs away, hoping that her pictures are lost and NOT found*

------------------
*upon having needles stuck into her arm*
*ZAP!* *twitch* Doctor: "Oh... does that hurt?"

Well DUH. ~LOA, '99

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm, Liam ..... I see i've lodged myself into your sexual fantasies. Good. My life is complete. Now... someone pass me the whipped cream, please. *grin*

I personally think that Charles SHOULD be interrogated ... but only if we're strong enough. There are parts of him i'm not SURE I want to know about. *L*

And THEN there are parts that are just plain SCARY. *shudder*

------------------
If Galileo had lied to save his life, would America, or the West, or Space have been discovered?
And if Columbus had never set sail, would the Earth still be flat?

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where? Where'd you get that you was lodged in my sexual fantasies? Yo're putting words in my mouth.

DON'T say a word!

------------------
'Saying it in a stacato voice doesn't make it any more true'
-Stewart Lee

Jordan
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*remains stunningly quiet about his sexual fantasies...you know who you are*

:-)

------------------
Goodnight my love...the brightest star in my sky...

Goodnight...you have been my sky, my sun and my moon...

IP: Logged
Jubilee
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ACK! ... Well .... I meant to address that to the Pompasstous of Love..... Sorry Liam!

Now ... come on.... are you sure i'm not? *grin*..

Did someone say there were fuzzy handcuffs in here?.. *goes looking*

------------------
If Galileo had lied to save his life, would America, or the West, or Space have been discovered?

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
::mutters:: Pompatus. Its Pompatus. Pompatus, darn you all!

::screams:: I am the Pompatus of Love! AUGH!

*runs to roof of Moody Towers and leaps off in a fit of insanity*

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Jubilee
Member # 99

*watches him go*

Was it something I said?

------------------

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Moody towers? You're jumping off a building named after famed evangelical Dwight Moody? The irony.

------------------
"And though I once prefered a human being's company, they pale before the monolith that towers over me."
--
They Might Be Giants

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Actually, the Moody Towers are a couple of 18 story dormitories here at UH. They're named after William and Libbie Moody. No, I don't have the foggiest idea what they did for UH other than donate the money to build the towers. I only mention them because they're the tallest building on campus!

*jumps off the Towers again*

------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww, I thought he said Monty Towers.

I wish he did. I could have said something funny then...

*throws cornish pastie as Jubes* Yoo-hoo!

------------------
-Stewart Lee

Jubilee
Member # 99

*eyes Liam with a small amount of disgust*
And you would be throwing food at me WHY? HMM?

------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Ya know, I can't remember. I think I was trying to be flirty, but god knows why I chose a cornish pastie. They're hardly the most errotic of foods.

Jeez, memory loss in under 2 hours, and after only 2 pints and two bottles. I'm getting worried. I think I'll go and see if TrekCentral's been updated to calm me down...

------------------
-Stewart Lee

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*eyes the "sexual fantasies" discussion speculatively*

Naah, I've already lived all of mine.

Ya know, two dorm beds pushed together can comfortably sleep three...

------------------
*I only SEEM Normal*

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps