Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » :( (Page 4)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: :(
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Next time you wish to be flirty with me.... shoose something just a bit more erotic than a pasty .... okay?
Because... they really don't turn me on..... *LOL*
You may get better results with something like whipped cream ....

------------------
If Galileo had lied to save his life, would America, or the West, or Space have been discovered?
And if Columbus had never set sail, would the Earth still be flat?

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chocolate syrup...

------------------
*I only SEEM Normal*

Jubilee
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*looks at First of Two* I thought your sexual fantasies were already played out?

And if you think two dorm beds comfortably sleeps three, you obviously havn't played enough

------------------
If Galileo had lied to save his life, would America, or the West, or Space have been discovered?

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've comfortably gotten ten people plus myself on my dorm bed before. Okay, it was for movie night and not anything ya'll are thinking about.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have noted the disturbing trend of all threads to veer into discussions of eroticism and sexual innuendo.

*Runs to the top of Monty Towers and starts throwing chocolate-iced pasties at passers-by whilst idly wondering what the ultimate capacity of a bouncy castle is...*

------------------
"Is there anyone there with a gun?"
- On the Hour

Jubilee
Member # 99

*grins at Monty*
Well, the sexgoddess takes full responsibility for that ....although Liam helped. *LOL* ...
And if men would stop throwing pasties at me, i'd appreciate it! *takes chocolate iced pasty and eats it* Hmmmmmmmm... Yummy!

------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*throws bagel at Jubes*

Is that any better? Honestly, you women are never satisfied.

------------------
'Saying it in a stacato voice doesn't make it any more true'
-Stewart Lee

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll drink to THAT, Liam!

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way! (generic cheer)

------------------
'Saying it in a stacato voice doesn't make it any more true'
-Stewart Lee

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya know, if LOA, Jubilee and myself got together (in a purely discussional sense) I'm sure we could come up with a few entertaining stories about the history of Charles Capps. *hehehe* So what do ya say girls?

True though..there've been times when the mighty CC and I have exchanged words over this being overwored, irritable, self absorbed and generally bad tempered............and you know what my secret suspicion is?

He likes to be overworked...gives him an excuse to be a moaning whinging (etc). Thoughts Charles? BTW Did you read that book yet?

(Now come on, you don't really expect sympathy from ME of all people do you?).

------------------
I drink therefore I am.

-Descartes

[This message was edited by Daryus Aden on April 08, 1999.]

Jubilee
Member # 99

Daryus: Deal. And then we print the results. And sell the movie rights. *L*

Liam: Excuse me, but just WHAT is so erotic about a BAGEL? *takes bagel and eats it* Well, at least it was a good Bagel.... but still.......

------------------

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*grin* I've got all KINDS of stories that I could tell about Charles... hehehe... and some of them are more shocking than you'd imagine

See, for me, the Interrogation of Charles Capps was fun and all, but I learned nothing now... and why is THAT??? Because I already know WAY more about the elusive Charles Capps than any of you can even imagine... hehehe... so bring it on! And let the party begin!

~LOA

------------------
*upon having needles stuck into her arm*
*ZAP!* *twitch* Doctor: "Oh... does that hurt?"

Well DUH. ~LOA, '99

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Next time in the SolarFlare Forums...

See the forum dwellers interrogate LOA to get the goods on Charles Capps...

See LOA finally get revenge on Charles Capps for posting her pictures...

See the Pompatus of Love dive off of the Moody Towers again...

See Jubilee McGann eat a bagel...

------------------

Jubilee
Member # 99

Siegfried, am I going to have to get out Liam's board with a nail in it? *thwaps him*
If eating a bagel is the only thing I do in these forums.....

------------------

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh, Jubes, dear, it's TSN's board. :-)

------------------
"Okay, so I'm not "SANE" so to speak, but uh... I'm the lovable kind of psycho"
http://solareclipse.net/

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps