Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » CapCom Reloaded (Page 9)

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: CapCom Reloaded
MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, UM, do you want to go, or shall I? [Smile]

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 7 days of silence isn't a hint?

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good point. [Embarrassed]

I took two screenshots from my "Spaceballs" DVD. I was seriously tempted to use the one with Dark Helmet and Lone Star looking at their Big Schwartz sabers. But there's been enough phallic jokes around here for now...

-

Have at it!

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Attempts to somehow get the attention of the highly enthusiastic alien subject by displaying universal basic color codes proved unsuccessful"
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sony executives failed to spot the central flaw in their original plan to release a special instructional videocasette, "How To Tune Your TV To Your Video Recorder," with all new Betamax players.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Watch while I demonstrate Dark Helmet and Lone Star looking at their Big Schwartz sabers."

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

WizArtist
Member # 1095

- posted      Profile for WizArtist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesse Jackson's Rainbow coalition attorney explains to the Kobe Bryant jury how his small pecker was incapable of performing the attack.

--------------------
I am the Anti-Abaddon.
I build models at a scale of 2500/1

Kazeite
Member # 970

- posted      Profile for Kazeite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"And now, princess Righthand, I have you in my clutches, to have my wicked way with you, the way I want to.... And note the size of my Schwartz pinky!"

--------------------
"Do I remember about my amnesia?"

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To play the eyeball guitar, simply run a thread between your right eyeball and your right pinky finger, then pluck with your other pinky. Add a whistle to really spruce up the beat.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Max Headroom v_0.2.7a
MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

Kazeite is the winner this round, for coming up with a "Spaceballs" theme for the screencap from my "Spaceballs" DVD.

Lee is the runner-up, because I didn't get his joke until the second time I read it. (I'm not sure if that says something about the joke, or about me. [Big Grin] )

--------------------

Kazeite
Member # 970

- posted      Profile for Kazeite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

OK, fellow captionist, caption me this:

http://www.boomspeed.com/kazeite/pope2.jpg

(sorry it's a link, but I can't use Flare upload yet, and I'm not allowed to hotlink.)

--------------------
"Do I remember about my amnesia?"

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Our lightsources come from different directions, but our faith is the same."
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Voila.

-

John Paul attends the 403rd annual "CathliCon" in Scarsdale. He is seen here congratulating the winner of the "Pose as a Pontif" costume contest. The winner was condemned as a blasphemer and damned for all eternity shortly after receiving his trophy.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shaking hands before the Pope versus Pope rumble....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps