Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Vote for Captain Kirk (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Vote for Captain Kirk
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He's currently involved in a showdown against Han Solo in Grudgematch. Get in there and vote for him!!!

http://www.grudge-match.com/

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kirks shirt is ripped but he can still win. Get out there and vote people.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I leave it to your deviant imagination to come up with Han Solo's adult-movie name
Heh.
The Defiant
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
What makes Star Wars so damn popular??!?? It ain't Sci-Fi, it's fantasy. Ain't HyperDrive equal to 120,000 c?? ThAt vIoLaTeS wArP pHyIsIcS!1! tHaT iS iMpOsSiBlE1! tImE tO tUrN iNto A lIzArD1!1 NoOoOoOoOoO.>.>.>.

[ May 21, 2002, 17:27: Message edited by: The Defiant ]

IP: Logged
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What the hell is wrong with you? Oh, right. You're from the TrekBBS. That would explain the whole "retard" thing.
The Defiant
Ex-Member

You know when Tom passed 'Warp 10' and turned into a lizard( [Mad] )I just was adding dramatic effect... lighten up... god.

[ May 21, 2002, 18:42: Message edited by: The Defiant ]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are you this annoying on purpose, or do you really have no idea how much you suck?
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"On this episode of Springer...'When Fanboys Strike Back'..."

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Yo Jerry! I got dis to say to him there, da guy in dose pants and dat space-fleet shirt.. Whut da f{bleep}k.. I ain't hearin you offer no solutions so you should sit yo ass down! What you said ain't got nuthin' to do wid nobody! Hi Mom! NCC-1305-E!!!!!!"

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That was particularly cruel of you, UM, especially given thaty you often slip into L337 speech yourself.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, I'm Jerry Springer. You suffer, I make money from it; simple...

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm fine with JEFFK speak, except that wasn't it. I don't know what the "fuck" that was, but it was mostly in response to what came before.
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[1st season Troi] I sense a lot of fucking thoughts in this individual, Captain [/1st season Troi]

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

quote:
Hi, I'm Jerry Springer. You suffer, I make money from it; simple...
tell that to the people who want to bring him back as mayor of the city i live in.

--jacob

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^^^^ Well, he can't be worse than the 7ft monkey they elected as mayor of Hartlepool

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps