Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Vote for Captain Kirk (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Vote for Captain Kirk
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He wasn't elected as mayor. He just stands on the council. And so far he's failed to live up to his promise of "a banana for every school kid, every day". Twat.

And now Jeff is standing up for the newbie. First's brainwashing program has left him confused and frightened.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, go stuff a sock in it, Liam.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Interesting comment, coming from a man whose just gone from one "Feelings of penis-inadequecy" hobby to another. Or is this just a new and exciting way to bring the deer population down?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I voted for Solo. Mr. Ford could probably tarnish the lemons right out of Mr. Shanter. Also, I do not like Rescue 911.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I voted for Greedo 'cuz he's my kind of Rodian.

Mr. Liam appears to be a bit upset. This is just a new and better way to kill deer ... buying a gun is cheaper then repairing my Jeep. And ammunition isn't that expensive.

[ May 27, 2002, 07:14: Message edited by: Malnurtured Snay ]

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

I do not believe I've ever been upset over anything, least of all your appalling driving abilities.

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

My driving is FINE. What I've got a problem with are large mammals that like to jump in front of my very big, heavy car that is usually moving in excess of thirty miles per hour!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Everyone else seems to be able to cope. I myself have never hit any form of mammal while driving. Not even a badger, fearsome beasts that they are.

--------------------

The Defiant
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
[Do not read or comment Ulcer Mongoose]
YeAh!1!1 WaRp !0 RoCkS1!1! nOw To Go To WaRp !1!1 BwAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhA1!1!1!
[/Do not read or comment Ulcer Mongoose]

I just hit em upside the head with a frying pan. Then run em over with my tractor. If it aint dead by now, call the police.

[ May 30, 2002, 20:39: Message edited by: The Defiant ]

IP: Logged
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you're going to do it, at least do it right. Also, you are an imbecile.
The Defiant
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Takes one to know one, freak.
IP: Logged
Member # 239

*RaE*

*TTFALAAIEUOIKM*

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Defiant, you have NOT been here long enough to insult UM. You're on your way to not being liked.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
On his way? Like you're on your way to being known for hitting deer w/ your Jeep?
Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL. Looks like it's open season on the newbies. Again. Look at the top three threads in general Trek, somehow they have all metamorphasised into 'kill the newbie' threads. Most amusing.

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps