Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Pathfinder? $$$$$$$$$ (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Pathfinder? $$$$$$$$$
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Considering how Neelix dresses I doubt the crew would want him making their uniforms.

------------------
Calvin: "I'm a man of few words."
Hobbes: "Maybe if you read more, you'd have a larger vocabulary."
Federation Starship Datalink - Starship site of the new millennium.

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post 
I suspect Alshrim is making a reference to a Crusade ep. . . 8)
Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hobbes: Good point...

and you know, I watch Crusade for just a while.. and I couldn't get into it much. It had potential tho'

Is it still aired??

BTW: Two days left till Pathfinder airs... Tick tock tick tock !! I'm anxious to see this one. Should proove an interesting ep.

------------------
Alshrim Dax

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Bell Boy suits!

------------------
Fool of a Took, throw yourself in next time!!
Gandalf

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Only one day left... woohoo

------------------
- Alshrim Dax
The Other Dax

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When "Message in a Bottle" first aired, I was hoping the crew would get new uniforms, but now that time has passed, I think I prefer the old uniforms on Voyager better.

------------------
"Stop right there! I have here the only working phaser ever built! It was fired only once: to keep William Shatner from making another album."

- The Collector, "Treehouse of Horror X," The Simpsons.

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As do I Krenim. Even though I'm trying to figure out how many layers of shirts they wear. The black jacket with the department color, purple-ish undershirt, and a tanktop under that from what I've seen. It must be pretty cold onboard starships to wear all that.

------------------
Calvin: "I'm a man of few words."
Hobbes: "Maybe if you read more, you'd have a larger vocabulary."
Federation Starship Datalink - Starship site of the new millennium.

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

Who are we to question 24th Century fashion .. :p

Why do kids these days where pants that threatens for fall off their hips and wear metal in their faces !!??

I suppose the Voy crew would ask the same questions of us if they ever saw us ..

------------------
- Alshrim Dax
The Other Dax

The First One
Member # 35

Well, right now the suit I'm wearing is three-piece, although I do usually dump the jacket. Waistcoats can be bloody comfortable, so I'm not surprised commanders like Picard or Sisko get them. . .
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You should wear your status line to work on a badge!

------------------
Fool of a Took, throw yourself in next time!!
Gandalf

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I felt sorry for Jake having to grow up - and go through puberty in those one piece numbers...

------------------
"Its a CLOCK!" - Sisko, "Dramatis Personae" DS9.

The First One
Member # 35

Starfleet denies accusations of promotion

San Francisco, Ca. Sources at Starfleet Command were quick to deny allegations Wednesday that they were engaged in promoting their officers.

"These rumours are an outrage," fumed Admiral Murgatroyd, head of Public Relations for the military branch of the Federation. "Whoever has been spreading these scurrilous accusations will be hunted down and prosecuted to the full reach of the law. It is a grave insult to the many millions of men, women and things serving in Starfleet to suggest that they do so for any sort of career advancement."

Admiral Murgatroyd pointed with pride to Lt. Commander Data, Second Officer of the Federation's flagship USS Enterprise, who has retained his current rank for nearly 15 years. "There's the kind of example we like to see," he said, adding defensively "and it's nothing to do with his being an android either!"

Federation news services have been unable to confirm the rumours, and the only officer suspected of being promoted, Lt. Reginald Barclay, dismissed the suggestion with a vague mention of 'writers screwing up,' before turning green and running away.

[This message has been edited by The First One (edited December 01, 1999).]

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Although we could be happy he did get the right rank.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

ARRGGHHHHH!!

I am soooo pissed !!!

There I was ... ready to watch this long awaited ep ... and BAM!!! Freakin' Jerry McGuire movie on instead of Voyager !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I haven't seen it yet !! Man oh man.. I'm ready suffer a warp core breach!!

I'll have to catch the Saturday Ep.

------------------
- Alshrim Dax
The Other Dax

Lt. Tom
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Join the club, Alshrim... Detroit Pistons basketball. Catch the excitement. Or not.
IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps