Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Pathfinder? $$$$$$$$$ (Page 2)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Pathfinder? $$$$$$$$$
Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just read that Barclay creates a holograhic image of the crew.. maybe he doesn't contact them after all..

Has anyone heard whether or not he actually does makes contact with Voyager or not??

------------------
Alshrim Dax

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They do. Go to TrekToday.Com.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Black Knight
Member # 134

- posted      Profile for Black Knight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
$$$
Well, from what I heard, Barclay contacts Voyager with his wormhole, after that he becomes obsessed with them, makes holograms of them, become holoaddicted, and that is where we se Counselor Troi-to help him.

------------------
Quark-"Stop. Or I'll disintigrate this hostage."

20th Century General-"With Your Finger?"

Quark-"With my death ray."

20th Century General-"Looks alot like a finger to me."

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here is a Sirtis interview that tells nothing much that we don't already know about the ep. No new movie plans as of yet.
http://www.scifi.com/sfw/issue136/interview.html

------------------
Fool of a Took, throw yourself in next time!!
Gandalf

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If that is Admiral Paris - its a different guy to the one we saw - or Tom Saw in season 1/2 - that Kes ep with the Telepathic Bothan...

------------------
"What's an Oprah?" - Teal'c, Stargate-SG1

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Warren Munson. He was seen in "Persistance of Vision," and heard in "Thirty Days."

------------------
"Stop right there! I have here the only working phaser ever built! It was fired only once: to keep William Shatner from making another album."

- The Collector, "Treehouse of Horror X," The Simpsons.

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well then.. my hope survives !!! Maybe after talking with Voyager, they'll change uniforms. Hail the Grey and Black!!

------------------
Alshrim Dax

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hm... From what was in the trailer, I assumed he only made audio contact w/ them. That would mean they couldn't see his uniform. Besides, the doctor already saw the new uniforms in MiaB, and they didn't change. I find it hard to believe they would now, even if they saw Barclay's.

------------------
"Is he live or dead? Has he thoughts within his head?"
-Black Sabbath, "Iron Man"

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think they will change the uniforms in Voyager, because it gives an extra emphasis on Voyagers crew being far away from home.

------------------
Life on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free annual trip aroud the sun!

=\V/=

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

You're probably right... but I will dream.

------------------
Alshrim Dax

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I prefer the Voyager uniforms... particularly for that show. It's less "dark," so why should the uniforms not reflect the universal atmosphere of the series?

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post 
I used to think the DS9 uniforms were good, but I long ago went off them. The FC uniforms are much cooler, and I think they'd look OK on Voyager. But I still oppose any change because it'd be nonsensical - of all the info to pass onto a ship trapped 35,000 LY away, new uniform patterns would be pretty far down the list.

But I really hope Barclay's got a promotion - if he's still a Lt. JG I'll be pissed.

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

He actually looks like he's a commander (or lieutenant commander) in the promo.

------------------

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
New uni's, after the contact, would make a good morale booster, and could be done just for that purpose.

------------------
Fool of a Took, throw yourself in next time!!
Gandalf

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

Ya.. but The First One's got a point.. why spend replicator rations on new uni's.

Unless Neelix becomes a tailor too!!! But even then he'd have to replicate the fabric... Unless he gets a good deal from some native DQ trader!!

They can write a whole ep about how Neelix gets new uniforms for the Voyager crew to boost their morale!!

hehehehe...

;p

------------------
Alshrim Dax

[This message has been edited by Alshrim Dax (edited November 29, 1999).]

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps