Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Good news about the DS9 Tech Manual ships! (Page 5)

This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  26  27  28   
Author Topic: Good news about the DS9 Tech Manual ships!
Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's been bumped off by Berman. Ol' Rick doesn't want those kitbashes going out to the public.

--------------------
Meh

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Talk about someone that deserves to be dragged out into the forest and hacked up with an ice pick.

how come any new, cool-looking powerful ship is fanboyish? I like the Akira-Class. I like the Prometheus-Class. I like the Sovereign-Class. I like the Steamrunner-Class.

You know why? Cause they look cool. That�s how you design a ship for a Science Fiction franchise. You make it look cool.

The promie is one of the best designs cause it has MVAM (which is cool). Just cause (technologically) it dwarfs your favorite ship, doesn�t mean its fanboyish to like it.

Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, nothing new on this front? I know just typing out my frustration here isn't going to speed up things... But at least it keeps the thread title from being forgotten amongst the other oldie-moldie things on page 2+ of "starships & tech". [Smile]

Timo Saloniemi

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find it amusing that this topic has grown to 5 pages, even though there's been absolutely nothing new released about the Tech Manual ships... [Big Grin]
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps if we keep jibbering mindlessly, we can get it upto six pages...

Kluck kluck jibber jibber, my old man's a mushroom etc...

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like cheese. Did you read the thread about the drunken monkeys? Who is that guy who keeps putting pictures on the school bulletin board. Oh yeah, that's me..

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a little tea cup, short and stout...

--------------------
Meh

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CaptainMike:
Did you read the thread about the drunken monkeys?

I take offense to that statement. [Razz]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot that with your well thought out commentaries, every thread here has a drunken monkey or two in it
look.. i made avatars for message boards:

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

capped
Member # 709

grrr.... all my other message boards have dark backgrounds, you realize

grrr grr.. i meant to hit edit not reply

[ March 06, 2002, 15:08: Message edited by: CaptainMike ]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's definitely something to be said for antialiasing...
Fedaykin Supastar
Member # 704

- posted      Profile for Fedaykin Supastar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
um....yeah so like, when we actually do learn something knew....is someone gonna start a new thread or do i have to keep coming back to this one???? hehe

and i dont think there is anything fanboyish about liking the Akira, Prommie..etc...
i particularly am probly in the extreme minority of liking the Curry/Shelly! [Big Grin]

anyways....(this might get us to 6 pages!)

--or not

[ March 07, 2002, 03:10: Message edited by: Fedaykin Supastar ]

--------------------
"Tom is Canadian. He thereby uses advanced humour tecniques, such as 'irony', 'sarcasm', and werid shit'. If you are not qualified in any of these, it will be risky for you to attempt to decipher what he means. Just smile and carry on."
- PsyLiam; 16th June

OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are we there yet?

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

Nope. Maybe now...
capped
Member # 709

you guys stink at this page six getting.. let me show you how its done..

damn

[ March 07, 2002, 11:32: Message edited by: CaptainMike ]

This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  26  27  28   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps