Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » REQUEST - The Definitive Starship Bridge Screencap Collection (Page 17)

This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  23  24  25   
Author Topic: REQUEST - The Definitive Starship Bridge Screencap Collection
seanr
Member # 277

- posted      Profile for seanr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Futurama IV Shizzle:
My best suggestion would be making the Conn chair the your reference for size and just map the rest out with a ruler. I can't imagine the chairs being any more than 18 inches wide, if to scale.

Actually, I'll probably do it from the turbolift. All of the Trek turbolifts have been 8ft 0in in diameter, at least since TMP.

--------------------
Sean Robertson
[email protected]
WEBolutionary
Speaking Freely

"The ulimate measure of a man is not where he stands in times of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in times of challenge and controversy."
-- Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Captain Serek
Member # 1038

- posted      Profile for Captain Serek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to the list you posted, you are missing the following:

USS Relativity - VOY
USS Equinox - VOY
USS Enterprise - TOS - Kirk/Pike
USS Lexington - TOS
USS Huron - TAS

Otherwise, it looks complete. I think I caught everything.

--------------------
I've come a long way for the power of Genesis, and what do I find? A Square Pegs reject, another actress playing Saavik, and Leonard Nimoy's stand-in.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Nguyen:
TOS - none

quote:
Originally posted by Capped in Mike awhile ago in this thread:
 -
the lexington had the tall 'mirror, mirror' command chair

sorry i can't do email lately, but i'd still like to submit things here & see whats going on..

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry about that, Mike. I want to go through this thread to make sure what I got. Then when we're sure enough we've got the material, I'll start a new thread about the actual MAKING of the site.

Lee, please cap the Nemesis-E bridge from the main film. Not too many, though; just enough to show the changes (new consoles, support rails, paint job).

Sean, thanks for the TFF pics. I'd still like to get some of the bridge from the newer transfer though, if possible. I'll gladly snatch the Rigtheous pics, though. [Smile] Anyone wanna try re-capping the ST5 bridge?

Also, regarding the Jenolan - the only caps I have are from the teaser, when the gang first beams in. Are there any other useable shots from later on? Perhaps, when Geordi and Scotty are flying the ship - or are they too shakey?

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okeydokey!

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Capped in Mike:
made off of an AVI rip

here's another:
 -
the defiant in "the search" had an extra step up to the command area.

this is the other picture i made in our panorama series, originals available upon my having time to recap them

--------------------

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I made something like that too....

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This morning, confirmed receipt of extra Reliant caps. Ever notice that the side consoles added flanking the turbolift look like big refrigerators with ice and water dispensers on the front? Anyone consider that Terrell just wanted chilled beverages on his bridge in the days before ubiquitous replicators, and sacrified one of his elevators to get it?

Mark

--------------------

capped
Member # 709

you just made me imagine Captain Terrell inviting Lando Calrissian on board and serving up Colt 45 from the bridgeminifridge.

--------------------

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the brothas sure like their colt 45

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A nice view of the Defiant bridge: http://flareupload.pleh.net/uploads/44/defbridge.jpg

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that bridge.
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

And I hate that bridge. [Smile]

Seriously - Sisko spent four years not looking out the window, but the back of Dax's pretty head as she flew the thing. I mean, there's nothing intrinsically WRONG with looking at the back of Dax's pretty head, but I'd hope he'd like to instead see what's going on outside - or at least, that's why he's always looking in that direction.

This is a similar "cheat" to the flanking consoles on Voyager's bridge. They can't really SEE the viewer, but they're always looking that way to suggest that they can.

Mark

--------------------

Guardian 2000
Member # 743

- posted      Profile for Guardian 2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with the viewscreen head-flaw . . . Enterprise suffers the same problem.

This does explain how Nog ended up piloting the ship all the time, though.

--------------------
. . . ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

G2k's ST v. SW Tech Assessment

seanr
Member # 277

- posted      Profile for seanr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That problem would have been solved if they'd sunk the helm console down into the deck a bit instead of raising it up. I actually did that in a variation I made of that set:

http://www.webolutionary.com/truespace/gallery/seanr/temp/bridge_defiant2-1.jpg

--------------------
Sean Robertson
[email protected]
WEBolutionary
Speaking Freely

"The ulimate measure of a man is not where he stands in times of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in times of challenge and controversy."
-- Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  23  24  25   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps