Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Logos logos everywhere... (Part 2) (Page 7)

This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  32  33  34   
Author Topic: Logos logos everywhere... (Part 2)
SoundEffect
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for SoundEffect     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cool!

I remember the episode but not the banner. If you have a cap, I can recolor it...I just chose that color because it looked nice!

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beat ya to it.
This is how the Encyclopedia presented the banner.
 -
And this it how it appeared in the episode.
 -

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
More Bajoran stuff.
 -
 -

--------------------

SoundEffect
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for SoundEffect     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great work...but my English Major skills say you have a typo with the word 'Militia'.

Are the Bajoran scripts from a font set or did you draw the designs yourself?

--------------------
Stephen L.
-Maritime Science Fiction Modelers-

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had a screen cap from somewhere of Sisko in the Military headquarters from "The Circle"... annoyed I didn't keep it. The Banner was very long, with the symbol at the bottom.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

quote:
Great work...but my English Major skills say you have a typo with the word 'Militia'.
Fixed, thanks.
(That's dyslexia for ya.)

quote:
Are the Bajoran scripts from a font set or did you draw the designs yourself?
Font.
It's not exact but I matched the symbols as best I could.

quote:
I had a screen cap from somewhere of Sisko in the Military headquarters from "The Circle"... annoyed I didn't keep it. The Banner was very long, with the symbol at the bottom.

I have one and yes it is very long, like all good banners.
However I did not show the full extent of it since I like to keep my logos in a 500x500 format and banners are rarely of a fixed length anyway. In general they're only as long or as short as they need to be, which is why I only depict the important ends.
Maybe if I did a full screen sheet of Bajoran emblems I'll show the banners at their full extent, but that won't be for a while.

--------------------

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And if everyone doesn't have the 'shots, look here.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awake! Awake! Thou slumbering thread!

Some nice pics scanned from 35-mm film clips have turned up at the Spacesation K7 forum showing the Cestus III/Asteroid Outpost insignia in nice detail. Turns out Bones wears the same insignia in "Mirror Mirror" (see link in that andorian guy's thread)

Back to sleep!

--------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's very nice. *sigh* Yet another forum to check out?

WTF.. that "lost images" forum has a lot of goodies. They should have some sort of gallery or something.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yay!

Still - what is it a design of? A Fish skeleton?

It's NOT the same as McCoy's from Mirror, Mirror... the 'tail fin' on McCoy's one is different whereas the one from "Balance of Terror" has fewer 'prongs' and is a bulkier 'tail fin'.

Andrew

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Kobi
Member # 1360

- posted      Profile for Kobi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Harry:
That's very nice. *sigh* Yet another forum to check out?

WTF.. that "lost images" forum has a lot of goodies. They should have some sort of gallery or something.

Yes of course! K7 is a very cool place to hang out, the first act of "The Argas Effect" is near completion.

And I agree Guardian's images are very good, but he's going to publish a book when he has his reallife problems in check.

(Btw. I'm the Andorian guy)

--------------------
Visit Andorian's office, with new section all about Kzinti!

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That would explain why you say it's a cool place to hang out... not that it isn't.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jan, just how many Internet aliases do you have anyway?

Anyway, I think the basic McCoy Mirror Mirror patch is the same as the Hansen patch. The tail's been trimmed down a bit for the latter, but the main part is the same.

--------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i know why its different.. the patch is rotated 90 degrees counter clockwise, onto it's side. This is the same uniform and patch worn by Lt. Harold in "Arena", btw..

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Kobi
Member # 1360

- posted      Profile for Kobi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Masao:
Jan, just how many Internet aliases do you have anyway?

Intelligence at the TrekBBS, Andorian at K7 and everywhere else Kobi don't ask where...

I think we will only have to wait until the season sets come out, shortly thereafter screencaps will be available in numbers like a tribble population...

--------------------
Visit Andorian's office, with new section all about Kzinti!

This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  32  33  34   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps