Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Logos logos everywhere... (Part 2) (Page 8)

This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  32  33  34   
Author Topic: Logos logos everywhere... (Part 2)
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Season 1 is already out, so if anyone wants screenshots of Season 1, just open up a new thread and I'll see what I can do.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Reverend or Harry (or anyone else), you'd like to do the Talarian emblem?
http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/articles/talarian-warship/talarian-3emblems.jpg

--------------------
Bernd Schneider

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You mean like this?

-

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Exactly. [Smile]
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wich ones are the Talarians?
The ones with the big solar panels on the sides of the ship in an "X"?

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Talarians are kinda Viking dudes who make their ships out of old Star Wars star destroyer and V models to save money. That's probably also why they've adapted for solar power. Their captain was that guy who played Lex Luthor in Superboy.

Their main weaponry consists of x-ray lasers and merculite rockets.

X-ray lasers are kinda dumb, because by the name I figure they shoot you with them and you turn invisible for a minute and they can see your bones light up, and then your all smoldering and pissed off. Then you kill the guy and die years later of cancer (which Dr. Crusher knows how to cure).

Merculite is bad stuff. I knew a guy downtown who hung out at the bandspace who took merculite at the mixer on thursday and totally shit himself, hallucinated for like 48 hours, but he was sick for like a fucking week and lost his job. I heard somewhere that that shit makes your eyes swell up and you start to lose your vision if you use it more than once, but everyone loves the fucking high. I don't know, that shit's too bad for me.

The Talarians have these shitty tumor growing eyeball swelling weapons that don't do anything to anybody, so they resort to using distress calls to get you to lower your shields, then killing you. They also steal babies.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I really miss having the time to do this stuff.
With a little luck I'll have a week or so off work sometime this month so perhaps I'll get back to a few things, including some half finished logos.

in the mean time I'm happy to see that the likes of Harry and Masao have things well in hand on the 2D front. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

Reverend:
We may all collect so you can retire and be my logo drawing slave. [Big Grin]

I have several more screencaps of previously undetected logos (well, some may be just decoration). I may set up a temp directory and upload them.

BTW, Captain Mike's summary is a lot better than my recent log-winded articles about the Talarians. [Wink]

--------------------
Bernd Schneider

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know about you, but between the Tarellians, the Terrellians, the Terelians, the Tarrelians, the Tarelliens, the Tarrellians, the Terrelians, the Terellians, the Tarreleans, the Terrelliens, the Tereliens, the Tarelleans, the Terrelleans, the Tereleans, the Tarreleans, the Tarrelleans, the Terreleans, the Terelleans, the Tarreliens, the Tarrelliens, the Terelliens, the T'Relliians, and the Terrelli'ins, I'm relieved that at least one of the T-races whose second syllable doesn't begin with an "r" has gotten some exposition. Just imagine how discriminated they must feel.
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Bernd:
Reverend:
We may all collect so you can retire and be my logo drawing slave. [Big Grin]

I have several more screencaps of previously undetected logos (well, some may be just decoration). I may set up a temp directory and upload them.

BTW, Captain Mike's summary is a lot better than my recent log-winded articles about the Talarians. [Wink]

Well on the good news/bad news front I've just been let go from my job, so it looks like I might have some free time after all.

--------------------

Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you don't mind me asking, Rev, what kind of work were you doing?

--------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

Lift Fitting.

--------------------

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Care to elaborate on that?

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

Lift = elevator.
Fitting = installing/assembling/constructing.

--------------------

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know it's a bit small, but here's a Starfleet version of the US military marking on aircraft.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  32  33  34   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps