Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » The Unofficial STAR TREK Fake Files (Part 2) (Page 7)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: The Unofficial STAR TREK Fake Files (Part 2)
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not fonds of the new, but anybody who likes John C. McGinley (2nd best human) is passable.
Mr. Turnbull
Member # 1323

- posted      Profile for Mr. Turnbull     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope no-one minds me posting this here, but i've had a quick go at designing the bridge
(From what i can make out).
 -
it's just a quick mod on a floorplan I found online. is is close?

"Audaci Favet Fortuna"
Fortune Favours the Bold

--------------------
My Favourite TV Quote:
Dr Cox to JD
"What are you saying? You want to be like me? I barely want to be like me."

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not quite. Where are the turbolift alcoves along with the lifts themselves? And the little table in from of the captain's chair? The chair itself should be further back a little. And the viewscreen isn't curved. And the aft wall should be a little further back to make from for two flanking doors. Plus a floorplan was already done on the NCC-2000. I believe it's in the real ST:Mag.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Mr. Turnbull
Member # 1323

- posted      Profile for Mr. Turnbull     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dat:
Not quite. Where are the turbolift alcoves along with the lifts themselves? And the little table in from of the captain's chair? The chair itself should be further back a little. And the viewscreen isn't curved. And the aft wall should be a little further back to make from for two flanking doors. Plus a floorplan was already done on the NCC-2000. I believe it's in the real ST:Mag.

Yeah, but isn't this thread about the NX-2000?!?!?

--------------------
My Favourite TV Quote:
Dr Cox to JD

Mr. Turnbull
Member # 1323

Ah, heck.
Double post.

--------------------
My Favourite TV Quote:
Dr Cox to JD

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, it's about both. But, if you were going for NX-2000, it's still off. There are still no turbolift alcoves along with the lifts. The aft wall isn't like the NCC-2000, but just like the other stations along the bridge. The stations in front of the captain's chair are not like the E-D ops/conn stations. They're more like the refit Enterprise helm/nav stations. I still think it would have been a flat viewscreen.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yeah! Most new TVs and monitors are all flatscreen now, I'm sure by then everything will be flatscreen...
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, in the future, maybe curved screens are concave.
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps