Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Species Images... (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Species Images...
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If a blue andorian and a green orion had a kid, what color would it be? teal?
Sareth
Member # 1947

- posted      Profile for Sareth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Johnny: thanks, will try it next time! I use Photoshop, surely I can make some saturation-experiments....

@Lee: why no romulan family-photos? They have families too [Wink] I must confess, pics two and three are made by request.
But I've established romulan culture on my website as real family-friendly and traditional, to have some counterpart for federation.
Hm...it's like...perhaps: modern day people say in New York and a traditional catholic rural Italien family....Even in Nazi-Germany it was important to strenghten the families, to have many children for military service.

(I do not know, what exactly "Myspace" is...)

But I also have other stuff, not so lovely:
 -
(Its the illustration for a Mirror-Universe-Story)

--------------------
Sareth

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sareth:
(I do not know, what exactly "Myspace" is...)

Par exemple...

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Sareth
Member # 1947

- posted      Profile for Sareth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Johnny: Have tried to use some color-filters on picture 2 and 3 ...but I'm not sure, if this was, what You meant.

--------------------
Sareth

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also there are some problems with the light sources and where hilights and shadows fall in the composited pictures. I realize it's a really hard thing to do. The physiology looks pretty good.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"(I do not know, what exactly 'Myspace' is...)"

I think I've finally discovered what, precisely, "flabbergasted" feels like.

Not that it's a bad thing, but your quote is approximately equivalent to saying "Who's this 'Jesus' fellow I hear people talk about from time to time?"

Sareth
Member # 1947

@bx: yes, that's difficult. I make additional lightsources, but can't dissolve the problem with the original pictures. Some artists make photographs of people and use these with exact light composure they need, but I use only things I find in the web. This is sometimes hard enough... [Wink]

@TSN: Okay, I'm not sittingg 24 hours a day in front of my computer,have also other things to do (I'm a historian, by the way), and I'm not that young to know all that stuff....

--------------------
Sareth

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amusingly, the (first) guy just arrested as the Suffolk Strangler had a Myspace page. It's been taken down now, though, I believe.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Sareth
Member # 1947

last posting by me: PLEASE delete my account and delete the postings - as I see I can't edit or delete it myself !

--------------------
Sareth

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mars Needs Women:
If a blue andorian and a green orion had a kid, what color would it be? teal?

What about the red-skinned Capellans from "The Apple" and the yellow-skinned race from Star Trek VI?

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
Amusingly, the (first) guy just arrested as the Suffolk Strangler had a Myspace page. It's been taken down now, though, I believe.

Although not quickly enough to stop every news source in the civilised world to save it to hard drive. Along with all his pictures. And then to embark on detailed speculation about his psychological state.

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sareth:
last posting by me: PLEASE delete my account and delete the postings - as I see I can't edit or delete it myself !

Weird.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fruit-Loopy sensitive.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps