Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Species Images... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Species Images...
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd rather not think of him breeding, thanks.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sikozu obviously thought about him breeding. A lot. Although she got pretty funky in the miniseries.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Shakaar
Member # 1782

- posted      Profile for Shakaar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure what is being discussed now *L* *digs about for more pics*

-
I didn't make this Cardassian- just arranged things.
 -
A Romulan...
 -
I did not draw the face, someone supplied it with several others and asked me to make them an image to use in a chat room- I really liked that face though, and drew the rest of the pic in Illustrator so it'd match.

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That face is Jennifer Lopez.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Shakaar
Member # 1782

- posted      Profile for Shakaar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed it is... Nobody has commented on who they think the Bolian is though. I'm not even certain who my Cardassian/Bajoran female is, but I think she's an actress. All the others that have not been named are models and probably aren't very known.
Shakaar
Member # 1782

A species I invented:
 -
Hattra: The Hattra are the largest ethnic group on Delta Orellius. Their skin pigmentation is normally a light green, to green yellow, with darker spots on the temples, cheeks, throat and much of their lower body. They have an upper and lower pointed ear and have ridges on their tympanic and jaw bones. Hattra always have red hair, females of the species tend to always have long hair that is elaborately woven. Physically they can be above average in strength and intellect. The Hattra culture is noted for several technological advancements, and were the first Delta Quadrant species to develop omega energy. Hattra have an average life span of 45 to 50 years they value quick action in the war to retake their fallen homeworld.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks vaguely Denobulan.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Kobi
Member # 1360

- posted      Profile for Kobi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^sets you as an Enterprise watcher, I had to think of a Cardassian [Wink]

true TOS-er would think Vulcan I presume because of the ears, the pigment colour could remind a VOYager of Talaxian [Razz]

Though I can't figure what a TNGer would think, his eyes are not dominant enough to make one think of an Android [Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit Andorian's office, with new section all about Kzinti!

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shakaar:

among Cardassians, there are two races, those with the pigment-free gray skin, and those that are tan skin (mostly TNG)

Where'd you read that in a christmas bon-bon - it's utter crap. Or at least completely non-canon.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Shakaar
Member # 1782

That is how a number of fan groups have chosen to rationalized why there are two differently pigmented Cardassians, the Gul Macet kind and the Gul Dukat kind. The Gul Macet tan ones also had very less pronounced neck ridges.

So he looks like a Cardassian, Denobulan, Talaxian, Vulcan lovechild with prosthetic eyes? *hangs head in shame*

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

quote:
Originally posted by Kobi:
^sets you as an Enterprise watcher, I had to think of a Cardassian [Wink]

true TOS-er would think Vulcan I presume because of the ears, the pigment colour could remind a VOYager of Talaxian [Razz]

Though I can't figure what a TNGer would think, his eyes are not dominant enough to make one think of an Android [Big Grin]

More the shape of his eyes and jaw- makes him look like the actor that played Dr. Phlox.
See?

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Shakaar
Member # 1782

Ah indeed- So, do you think he should be allowed into Trek?

I started on an image for someone that wanted a Rigellian, mayhaps I'll post it when I finish.

Shakaar
Member # 1782

-
Here's the Rigelian- made after the Enterprise Rigelians, in a lot of fan sites there are two Rigelians, ones that look like this, and then there are the turtle people, who were filmed for one of the early movies, but then didn't make the cut- yet they were released by the studio as "Rigellian Ambassadors" There is great contradiction in the location of Rigel, some uses of it have it extremely close to Earth, others have it distant, so it is suggested that there could be two planets with very similar names, or two races of Rigelian- or perhaps they just remade them and hoped people wouldn't try to rationalize it.

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't remember marking like that on their faces... It looks like he's been headbutted by Batman.

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Shakaar
Member # 1782

http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Image:Rigelian_ambassador.jpg
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps