Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » $$ BSG 4x10 "Revelations" $$ (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: $$ BSG 4x10 "Revelations" $$
Jim NCC1701A
Member # 1021

- posted      Profile for Jim NCC1701A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MinutiaeMan:
No no, it's gotta be Dirk Benedict!

How about the guy who played Andonicus (sp?) from the Galactica 80 ep 'The Night the Cylons Landed'?

But it'd prolly go right over the heads of the current generation of fans. Not like us old timers [Smile]

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shikaru808:
Irony maybe? Something like, "After all this shit we've gone through to get here..."

That did cross my mind.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jim NCC1701A:
But it'd prolly go right over the heads of the current generation of fans. Not like us old timers [Smile]

Except most of the people who watched Galactica 1980 needed to completely purge it from their memory afterwards... [Razz]

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
re wild speculation: Some people think Jane Espenson is doling out some clues here.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing really stood out as a clue in that, apart from suggesting that the next ep follows directly on.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wild, I say!

(Someone suggests that she is very particular in pointing out that the city was unfamiliar and that you never see the continents of the planet from space.)

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm. Well, I suppose the qualifying "I did not recognise" on the end of her statement about the ruins of a strange city does seem odd, as does the mention that no continents are identifiable.

--------------------

Lee
Member # 393

Help me out here - I was sure Anders was one of the pilots stuck on the Basestar. I know I'm not alone, someone else commented on the fact you didn't see him among the pilots during the brief on the Hub raid. But he obviously wasn't because he was able to be arrested on Galactica. So is that a blooper, or were we just totally wrong in thinking he went to the Basestar with Roslin and Baltar?

It's a shame he wasn't, because if he was on the Basestar then Three's statement that there are Four of the Final Five "with the Fleet" becomes a total red herring - the FC can still be with the fleet because one of the Five wasn't with the fleet at the time - Anders.

--------------------

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, he was defiantly left behind in the fleet as remember how he was freaking out of Gaeta's singing and was up with Tyrol as D'Anna's raptor arrived?

--------------------

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gaeta's singing happened several episodes before the basestar jumped with Roslin & Co. though.
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

Point is he went back to Galactica after the Demetrius and stayed there. That's why he's with Tyrol when D'Anna comes aboard. If he was aboard the baseship then they couldn't have put him in the tube with Tyrol and Tigh, no?

--------------------

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

So is this a real form of starmap/chart or is it just a random scattering of dots the prop team/graphic artists made?

Also, Rev, I think that was Lee's point - he thought Anders was on the basestar, then suddenly he's with Tyrol and getting arrested and put in the tube with Tigh.

Lee
Member # 393

Read the first page of discussion here about "The Hub." I'm not the only one who thought Anders was on the Basestar when it did a runner. Thing is I now can't figure out why I thought that. We didn't just assume it.

--------------------

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow - ok - so i'm a little behind. But I just finished watching this episode. And actually the first half of season 4 in the last week.

This is the best series on television.

I just needed to digest some things before moving on so I seeked out this thread.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps