Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » $$ BSG 4x10 "Revelations" $$ (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: $$ BSG 4x10 "Revelations" $$
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incidentally, over at the BSG Wiki, the analysis section of episode states that the ruins are indeed those of New York City.
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MinutiaeMan:
Of course, Harvey is a movie that few sci-fi fans would ever have heard of except for Farscape. [Wink]

Well they should have, Jimmy Steward rocks! [Wink]
quote:
Originally posted by Mars Needs Women:
Incidentally, over at the BSG Wiki, the analysis section of episode states that the ruins are indeed those of New York City.

Well that's wiki for you.
I've taken another look at it and there are no recognisable landmarks that I can see. Just that they're on an island with a city on a nearby, somewhat larger island or peninsula.
Of course it that is Manhattan off in the distance then they'd be standing on Liberty Island, no?
Of course they might not be islands at all, it could be that the sea level rose since the city was built, there was allot of debris in the water, which depending on how long ago the place was nuked should have all been washed away, unless there's some sub surface structures that are still breaking up.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wikipedia-wear

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I never stated wikis were accurate or the be-all and end-all of knowledge. I was just looking at what was posted in the analysis and noted how they too believed it was NYC.

And Wiz, Bite Me [Razz]

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was that water? I thought it was snow...

This is some of the best television I've ever seen. The past several episodes have had my heart pounding in my throat for the end scenes and a big "whooooosh" after it's over.

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it was moving and there was that remnant of a bridge next to that still mostly intact round structure. Admittedly the water was very white but that was just a reflection of the overcast sky.

Dis anyone else notice Tori go to touch Anders only to have him move away and that Kara was stood over with Leoben? There was allot more going on that scene that appears at first glance.

--------------------

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE FINAL CYLON IS THE RED RANGER!!!

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And, also, Caprica-Six ignoring Baltar in favour of Tigh.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't she say that she had moved on from Baltar? Besides, he's got the harem now.

Does anyone know where there's a screencap of that map Lee was looking at? It was on the screen way too briefly, so I didn't get a good look.

(And thanks to Wiz [Razz] , I saw this shirt, which I thought was hilarious. I wonder if Sean will even get it?)

WizArtist II
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EXCELLENT!

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

Your stepmom's cute. [Smile]
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

Ah, so the early 90's nostalgia has arrived. I wondered how long it would take.

--------------------

WizArtist II
Member # 1425

quote:
Originally posted by Omega:

The twelfth Cylon is SO Daneel.

Or one reactivated and SEVERELY P.O.'d Giskard.

--------------------

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No no, its quite clearly Duncan Idaho.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Galactica Sitrep has some nice photos up:

http://bp1.blogger.com/_sJmpiYbaE9E/SFi7yQHaJbI/AAAAAAAAAfM/8sNXWL0CRyg/s1600-h/pythia.png
http://bp2.blogger.com/_sJmpiYbaE9E/SFi8SXfvpHI/AAAAAAAAAfc/kzLyQNvcfGw/s1600-h/panarama.jpg
http://bp2.blogger.com/_sJmpiYbaE9E/SFi8Cz3dxBI/AAAAAAAAAfU/qoXUnVXI-Xo/s1600-h/bridge.jpg
http://bp3.blogger.com/_sJmpiYbaE9E/SFjN53PCaWI/AAAAAAAAAfs/NYYM0hFJz28/s1600-h/onthebeach.jpg

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps