Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Show off your car! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Show off your car!
Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, actually, since some of us don't have scanners or digicams, I suppose a picture of somebody else's car will do, as long as it closely resembles your own.

I'll start:

------------------
I came home the other night and tried to open the door with my car keys...and the building started up. So I took it out for a drive. A cop pulled me over for speeding. He asked me where I live... "Right here".
-- Steven Wright

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I had one, I'd show it off.

------------------
"I have come to the conclusion that one man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three on the law become a congress! And by God I have had this Congress!"
--John Adams, "1776"

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then show the car you'd like to have.

--Baloo

------------------
I came home the other night and tried to open the door with my car keys...and the building started up. So I took it out for a drive. A cop pulled me over for speeding. He asked me where I live... "Right here".
-- Steven Wright

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*just shakes her head and walks away*

------------------
There are people who one loves immediatly and forever. Just to know that you exist in the same world together is sufficient. Till I loved, I never lived - enough.

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have a pic, but my car is the Ford Taurus Station wagon....Rolls Royce of station wagons!

Except for the 98's and 99's....they are oogly!

------------------
Jeff Raven - Having more fun than any human being should be allowed to have

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's my baby. We've been together since June 1995.

She's a 1990 Chevrolet Cavalier. My friends call her the USS Rustbucket, but, then again, they don't have cars.
------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

[This message was edited by Siegfried on April 20, 1999.]

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jubilee: Don't be so uptight . Everybody can post about his or her likes and dislikes.

Here's my dream car, the GM EV1.

------------------
"I have come to the conclusion that one man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three on the law become a congress! And by God I have had this Congress!"
--John Adams, "1776"

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a 1993 Plymouth Voyager. Hey, it's got lots of room...and it's green...

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
Quintesson: "You are the Autobot named Kup. You are Cybertron's chief of security."
Kup: "Nah, my name's Teaspoon, and I'm Cybertron's chief dishwasher."

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
okay. Well, if I DID have a car, and DID drive, I'd drive a 1998 Lapis Blue Plymoth Neon Express, with grey interior and mint pinstripes.

------------------
There are people who one loves immediatly and forever. Just to know that you exist in the same world together is sufficient. Till I loved, I never lived - enough.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh! As soon as I finish off this current role of film, I should have some pictures of my car. Er...once I wash her.

------------------
"I'm sick, like Nixon was sick, my defeated heart keeps beating on. I won't die, like Chucky won't die."
--
They Might Be Giants

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You GO Ziyal!!! The electronic car rocks!!

------------------
To make an apple pie from scratch, we must first invent the universe.

~Carl Sagan

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A 1993 Chevy Blazer/Tahoe is what I drive... It's not a Tahoe as we know them now, but a Blazer with some weird 4wd mods which I am not interested in in the least. *L*

------------------
"Okay, so I'm not "SANE" so to speak, but uh... I'm the lovable kind of psycho"
http://solareclipse.net/

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sighs* I USED to have a Chevy Cavalier.... she was such a wonderful car... I loved her dearly... belonged to my great-grandma before I got her... what a wonderful car....

Then she got totalled. Senselessly. But I'm not bitter. Really. Not at all.

Now I drive an '85 Ford Tempo... love it to BITS! Fully loaded and power EVERYTHING.... only 70k (my Chevy only had 64k though) and runs WONDERFULLY! Everything I ever wanted in a car, I managed to get with this one....

And yet, I still miss my Chevy.. horrbily... she was a great car... too bad she had to go....

Anyway, now you know... probably didn't CARE about all of that, but you know anyway...!

~LOA

------------------
"DollyWood, here I come!" ~LOA '99

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Used to own a much-abused two-tone Ford Torino 500 4-door V8, survived from Michigan to Arizona to California----and got hit in 1991 by a little jerk who drove through a red light while looking for an address [that was two miles further down the road!]

Now own a Ford econo-pod I don't brag about.

Dream car? 1936 Auburn 851 Super-charged Boattail Speedster

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOA, if anything were to happen to my car, I'd be devastated, too. I love my Cavalier. She's my first car, afterall. And you never love quite the same after the first.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps