Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » There's a party in my head... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: There's a party in my head...
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha! You wish. And what makes you think I'd call back?

------------------
"Oh, it's an anti-anti-WTO song. It's essentially a pro-Starbucks song. I saw this picture of a guy sticking his foot through a plate-glass window in a Starbucks in Seattle, and he was wearing a Nike. Man, couldn't you just change your shoes?"
--
M. Doughty

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You mean you haven't already? Then whose been bombarding my answering machine with 10 minute long messages, saying things that I can't actually repeat without wincing.

------------------
*Amusing quote not available, please call back later*

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monty, perhaps?

------------------
"Oh, it's an anti-anti-WTO song. It's essentially a pro-Starbucks song. I saw this picture of a guy sticking his foot through a plate-glass window in a Starbucks in Seattle, and he was wearing a Nike. Man, couldn't you just change your shoes?"
--
M. Doughty

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was Liam's machine?! Whoops... *slowly sneaks out the door*

------------------
"The search and the arrest provided several hours of entertainment in the neighborhood."
-"Worm Suspect Arrested", Wired News

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if calling in an exterminator would help this situation.

------------------
"Blind faith is the crutch of fools"

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I spent the last 15 minutes laughing at this thread... Forget television, the forums are enough entertainment for me!

------------------
"No children have ever meddled with the Republican Party and have lived to tell about it." Sideshow Bob

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You think you've got it bad? My flatmates have just finished their essays for the year, and...thanks to the incredibley thin walls we have... I've got to hear them have sex. Twice. In different positions.

Where's that wisy and gun?

------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They were having sex w/ other people, or w/ each other? And which would be worse, I wonder...

------------------
"The search and the arrest provided several hours of entertainment in the neighborhood."

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

And how can you tell which position they're in?

"Ooh, ooh, now I'm on my back!"

"Yes! And now, roll over and bark. Bark!"

------------------
--
M. Doughty

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going into my fourth year in the residence halls and my second as a resident assistant. I can tell you for a FACT that different sexual positions give off different sounds. I'm going to make sure that this year I have a celebate next-door neighbor!

------------------
694 consecutive rejections by women since January 1993.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

I had no idea. I think this pressing issue deserves a thread of its own.

------------------
--
M. Doughty

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm finished my exams today!!

WAHOOO!!!

I've already had a Solid State Electronincs exam, a tequila and two pints, Gurgeh's gone home, it's only 2.30pm, and I'm meeting my "auld lad" in an hour!!

I'm on the piss.
I'm on the piss.
WHO'S ON THE PISS?
All Galway's Third Physicists are on the piss!!

------------------
Remember December '59
The howling wind and the driving rain,
Remember the gallant men who drowned
On the lifeboat, Mona was her name.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Here's the thing, though... To know that the different sounds are caused by different positions, you'd actually have to be looking at the people in question. *pauses* Why are you looking at the people in question...?

------------------

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Gaseous, out of the bar already? I must say I'm disappointed.

About being finished the exams, yeah it's pretty good. The last month has been sheer boring, monotonous, stressfull hell. I didn't quite get the feeling of elation I was expecting when I got out of the last exam, but on reflection, as I sit here enjoying the good life, having done quite well in the exams, with my Playstation and Syphon Filter ready and waiting in the background, I have to admit, there are endorphins aplenty.

About the flatmates having sex, as a general rule of thumb, it's tolerable as long as they're not fags, in my opinion.

------------------
"Try not.
Do.
Or Do not.
There is no try."
-Yoda, Jedi Master.

[This message has been edited by Gurgeh (edited May 17, 2000).]

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Yeah.

Not in a "I hate gays" kind of way. More in a "can you BELIEVE the noise their making? Ewww!"

I could tell that they were in different positions by the fact that the bed was creaking in a different place, making a different sound, and some of the noises were a bit, er, muffled.

Blow me if I know the exact positions.

(Er, that wasn't an offer).

(Unless you have nice breasts).

------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps