Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » What ever happened to... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What ever happened to...
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monty?
LOA?
Orion Syndicate?
Dani?
Warped1701?
Siegfried?

Have they dissapeared from the face of the earth?

------------------
"When you realized that your website is your business and your software can't handle the traffic, that was an epiphany."
-Avery Brooks, IBM commercial

[This message has been edited by Fabrux (edited June 21, 2000).]

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're all locked in the back room of my house, where I am feeding them fishheads once a day...

No, seriously, I have no clue where they went.

------------------
"The things hollow--it goes on forever--and--oh my God!--it's full of stars!" -David Bowman's last transmission back to Earth, 2001: A Space Odyssey

The 359 Webpage

Fructose
Member # 309

- posted      Profile for Fructose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe they are taking a vacation. I know Frank like to tell us that stuff, but I tend to keep my personal life away from the forum.

------------------
It doesn't matter if you don't know what you're doing as long as you look good doing it.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe Monty is back at home for the summer, and he doesn't have 'net access. I think OS is also somewhere w/o access.

LOA still posts from time to time. AFAIK, so does Siegfried. In fact, I remember replying to posts of his recently.

Dani hasn't come around in a long time, to my knowledge. I think she's probably busy w/ other stuff. Real life, no doubt. Pfft! *rolls eyes* :-)

And I have no idea about Warped. I'm afraid I didn't even notice he wasn't around...

------------------
"How many Libraries of Congress per second can your software handle?"

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, you see, I used to talk to Warped all the time on ICQ, so I noticed that he's gone.

------------------
"When you realized that your website is your business and your software can't handle the traffic, that was an epiphany."

[This message has been edited by Fabrux (edited June 22, 2000).]

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I died a while back!

Nice to know someone remembered me. I've had access, just haven't found many things that I felt like posting to. I just pop in occasionally, have a quick sniff around (With Liam still around, believe me, it's enough) and run out again.

I used to walk the half hour to my "local" library, but just can't be bothered much any more, especially after a tedious day at work. I'll probably be around a little more when I get back to uni again in September

------------------
[This space is reserved for advertising]

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sings*

"Fish heads, fish heads
Roly Poly Fish Heads.
Fish Heads, Fish Heads
eat them up... yum!"

------------------
No, you CAN'T see my picture!

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still here. Just got back from a rather extended vacation, visiting my gf. Although it looks like that may go sour soon. All's fair in love and war, I suppose. But so you know, I'm still up and kicking. Sort of...

------------------
"I see you have the ring. And that your Schwartz is as big as mine!
-Dark Helmet, Spaceballs

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who else hasn't posted here? Aban? Jordan? Tom?

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno about Aban. Jordan stopped coming around here a long time ago. And, as far as I know, Tom is still around.

------------------
"How many Libraries of Congress per second can your software handle?"

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tom posted not too long ago. However, he is, as far as I know, still in school. (!?) At least, that's why I assume he isn't back on ICQ yet.

As for Jordan, I remember being a bit worried by his final message.

------------------
But the dead only quickly decay. They don't go about being born and reborn and rising and falling like souffle. The dead only quickly decay.
--
Gothic Archies
Read chapter one of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! For the love of God, Montressor!

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tom's last post was on the 18th, and from his school IP address, so I guess he's still there.

------------------
June is National Accordion Awareness Month.
"I love being British. We don't have to do any real work, we sit around looking smug, pointing at the US and saying 'We used to be young like that once.' Then we drink tea." - Liam Ka--thingy

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to say I've seen LOA post at the TNO forums, but she posted here.
Those others I think I've seen post from time to time, or maybe I'm thinking of old posts.

------------------
Cute, cuddly, widdle teddy bears usually will eat you alive unless you can prove you're a god.

Ex-Admin at the TrekBBS.com

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm here always... just sometimes I don't feel the need to post ;-) If ever you're concerned about my whereabouts though, Ican be found on ICQ.. and if not, CHarles will probably know where I am! ;-D

~LOA

------------------
No, you CAN'T see my picture!

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*rubs down his IP address with some linseed oil*

Three more days. Two more exams. And that caps of four years of Vancouver Island, three of which with everybody's favorite proxy server.]

Nice to know I've been missed though..

------------------
"Truth about Santa Claus debunks Santa God. God evolves from Santa."
-Gene Ray, http://www.timecube.com

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps