Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » What ever happened to... (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What ever happened to...
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jaresh: If you still have that old e-mail address, it's a matter of pressing "Reply", typing your name, and clicking "Forgot your password?" It should work.

Oh, another name popped into my head. Whatever happened to Antagonist?

Also DT and RW.

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

[This message has been edited by Tahna Los (edited July 03, 2000).]

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Hi all. I forgot I was still registered! I forgot my password once and I just didn't bother to have it sent to me. Not that I've been here much since my trek aversion got to me anyway, but I always try to check the non-trek boards here every day. I'm still studying archaeology at Leiden university, and I feel relatively good at the moment (which must be a great relief for those who remember me :])

JareshInyo_A
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the problem, Tahna. The old email address is useless to me now.

------------------
"You exist here."

IP: Logged
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RW! Good to see you! You too, Jaresh!

As for DT, he's been quite busy since the summer began.

------------------
But the dead only quickly decay. They don't go about being born and reborn and rising and falling like souffle. The dead only quickly decay.
--
Gothic Archies
Read chapter one of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! For the love of God, Montressor!

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RW: It's almost a shock to see you here...thanks for returning, even if it's only once in a while.

Jaresh: Email CC...he can probably get you your password.

------------------
June is National Accordion Awareness Month.
"People are buried however they choose to be, apparently. Unless you've never written your will, in which case your body is shipped to Meltakron V and reanimated to serve as a robot in their yttrium mines." - Simon Sizer

JareshInyo_A
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not that big a deal, I don't really intend on returning, actually. Just thought I'd inform everyone that I'm not dead. It's good to see everyone doing well, hopefully in your real lives as well.

Matt

------------------
"You exist here."

IP: Logged
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, all these old faces... err names

RW! Its nice to see your ok, its nice to see you're all ok!!

Andrew

------------------
"chocolate cherries allamanda" - Datura, Tori Amos

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, what happened to Dax... Michael? Dax from Perth, Western Australia?

Andrew

------------------
"chocolate cherries allamanda" - Datura, Tori Amos

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to his profile, he last posted four days ago...

------------------
"I'm sick of you little girl and boy groups: all you do is annoy me, so I have been sent here to destroy you..."
-Eminem, "The Real Slim Shady"

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

LOL! Shows how much I've been paying attention, but you do get your usual haunts, maybe I just miss him or read people's posts but don't realise the name, unless I'm replying specifically to that person!

Andrew

------------------
"Neil says hi by the way" - Tear In Your Hand, Tori Amos

an'on
Member # 222

- posted      Profile for an'on     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's always the question if some were really ever here to begin with. *grin*
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps