Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » What ever happened to... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What ever happened to...
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still here. On occassion, anyway. Real life is bogging me down. So are all the women. ::hides the wet suits and fondu forks::

------------------
694 consecutive rejections by women since January 1993.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember being worreied by Jordan's final post.Does anyone know the 3-dimensional him, and know if he's okay?

------------------
"A fully functioning, cybernetic, technologically advanced team of superheroes... and NOBODY'S got a flashlight?"
- Polly Ester; Samurai Pizza Cats

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's also Jaresh Inyo, and Sunspot........

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sunspot posted recently in DAC, I think...

------------------
"When you realized that your website is your business and your software can't handle the traffic, that was an epiphany."
-Avery Brooks, IBM commercial

Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I talked to Jordan in January I think. His RL was still crappy, but it was getting better AFAICT. As for his mental state, he was still kind of disturbing, acting all "we should talk more often" and then the next ICQ message saying "F*** OFF!"

But I miss him still. LOL.

------------------
What I'm looking for / Cannot be sold to me / I wish they all would stop trying / 'Cause what I want and what I need / Is and will always be free

- Incubus

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If nothing else, Jordan's post were fun. I wouldn't mind seeing him come back.

------------------
Fool of a Took, throw yourself in next time!!
Gandalf

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a man desperate to find a silver lining.

------------------
"A fully functioning, cybernetic, technologically advanced team of superheroes... and NOBODY'S got a flashlight?"
- Polly Ester; Samurai Pizza Cats

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, Jordan's doing quite well now. (And the "We need to talk" -> "F*** OFF!" bit is perfectly normal for him.. *LOL*)

And I could have sworn I saw Jaresh around here somewhere recently.

------------------
"BAD KIKI! No karaoke in the house!"

bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As little as I posted at Asbury, I don't think I know who Jordan is? Of course, I don't know any of you!

------------------
If you don't believe in what I say or the God I speak of I guess you'll just have to meet me so the Lord and I can convert you.

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jaresh last posted in February, actually.

------------------
June is National Accordion Awareness Month.
"I love being British. We don't have to do any real work, we sit around looking smug, pointing at the US and saying 'We used to be young like that once.' Then we drink tea." - Liam Ka--thingy

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sees Sunspot's sig for the first time* Ye gods... I am listening to that song right at this moment... That's sufficiently disturbing...

------------------
"How many Libraries of Congress per second can your software handle?"

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am afraid that I also don't know who this Jordan fellow is. Anyone care to elaborate?

------------------
"When you realized that your website is your business and your software can't handle the traffic, that was an epiphany."

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I kinda knew that the missing people had good reasons for not posting. After all, we all have lives worth living. Even Justin_Timberland isn't posting anymore because he's leaving for Berkley on the last day of June.

------------------
Cigar Girl- "Would you like to check my figures?"

James Bond- "I'm sure that they are very well rounded..."

The World is Not Enough

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I can speak for most of us when I say "Tell Justin good luck, and don't be a stranger.

------------------
Fool of a Took, throw yourself in next time!!
Gandalf

JareshInyo_A
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still alive, although I would seem to have forgotten my last password.

------------------
"You exist here."

IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps