Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » if..... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: if.....
D. Lerious
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you could relive a certain, moment, or phase in your life, what would that moment, or phase be and why?

------------------
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

IP: Logged
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly? And without any sarcasm or satire?

A single night in June, 1998. I stood outside of a hotel room in downtown Anahiem and debated saying something Important. I didn't. I would this time.

------------------
"If Picard was set loose on a Monopoly board, he'd try and establish peaceable diplomatic relations with Marvin Gardens and give St. James Place wide berth so that its culture could develop without interference."
--
L. Fitzgerald Sjoberg
Read chapter one of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Because I'm the passenger, and I ride and I ride.

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, assuming I had the knowledge then that I do now...

January 22, 1989.
I would have said...
"Sarah, it's too icy to go out. Let's stay home."

------------------
"Nobody knows this, but I'm scared all the time... of what I might do, if I ever let go." -- Michael Garibaldi

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Thursday night sometime at the beginning on 1999. I wouldn't have got off the bus at my stop. Probably for exactly the same reasons as Sol.

------------------
"I can't believe we're actually gonna meet Guru Lou. Everyone says he's the wisest man in the universe. He's sensitive, creative, has a great sense of humour, and he's a really smooth dancer. *giggles*"
"You're confused Polly. We're not meeting Paul Newman."
- Polly & Speedy; Samurai Pizza Cats

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd go back to May 13, 1998, around 4:00 PM. There was something I did around half an hour later that's changed my life ever since. I still think I did the right thing, but there were a lot of things in the months afterwards that I really screwed up that were in relation to that. I'd love a shot to get it right.

------------------
"To disarm the people [is] the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
- George Mason, American Statesman and Author of the Virginia Declaration of Rights (1776)

Fructose
Member # 309

- posted      Profile for Fructose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing. I like my life the way it is and I wouldn't want anything changed on accident. Who knows what event leads to what events? I have regrets, but usually everything has worked out for the best.

------------------
It doesn't matter if you don't know what you're doing as long as you look good doing it.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are so many, I wouldn't know where to begin... :-)

------------------
Pickhard: "What is our progress, Beta?"
Beta: "Excellent, captain. I require only one more Thunderstone to evolve my Pikachu to level 47."
-from the Sev Trek movie trailer

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What TSN said.

Simon, I hope if you could, you'd choose the other way. If not, DT and I would have to beat you mercilessly . With a carrot ;0

------------------
"More beer, more beer, more beer, more beer! ARSE!"
- Ode to God.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'd go back a coupla week ago and do something I should have done.

------------------
"Fragile. Do not drop"
--posted on a Boeing 757

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the way no-one actually says what their situation was. Just vague hints. Kind of defeats the purpose of the thread, eh? *L*

Not that I'm surprised, or anything. I'm not giving any specific examples, either... *L*

------------------
Pickhard: "What is our progress, Beta?"
Beta: "Excellent, captain. I require only one more Thunderstone to evolve my Pikachu to level 47."
-from the Sev Trek movie trailer

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although anyone want to make a guess at Simon's?

Either the door contained his best friends current extremely sexy girlfriend, naked, and gagging for it from him, or a giant robot with which he could take over the world.

------------------
"I can't believe we're actually gonna meet Guru Lou. Everyone says he's the wisest man in the universe. He's sensitive, creative, has a great sense of humour, and he's a really smooth dancer. *giggles*"
"You're confused Polly. We're not meeting Paul Newman."
- Polly & Speedy; Samurai Pizza Cats

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A day in Late June 1999. I would have picked up on and returned the flirtatious advances of a Girl while in the photography Dark Room. I probably could've got some.

------------------
"Ultra Magnus is Undeniably Fun!" David Stevens, New York Magazine.
"Total Complete excitement from start to finish!" -WPIX-TV, New York
"This isn't a thrill ride, it's a rocket..." -Richard Caves, Time Magazine.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose people would look at me oddly if I said it was a naked giant robot.

------------------
"If Picard was set loose on a Monopoly board, he'd try and establish peaceable diplomatic relations with Marvin Gardens and give St. James Place wide berth so that its culture could develop without interference."
--
L. Fitzgerald Sjoberg
Read chapter one of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Because I'm the passenger, and I ride and I ride.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Not at all. In fact, I'm quite intrigued... :-)

------------------
"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra, and then, suddenly, it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come."
-Matt Groening

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
June 18, 2000, around 1:15 PST. The flight that was supposed to leave ran about an hour and a half late. That plane was supposed to take me back to where I live, but I shouldn't have gotten on it. I was already home, with the only thing in the world that really mattered to me. If there was anything I could change, it would be staying in San Diego with Jess where I was happy, instead of being here in Texas where I'm bored and miserable. Hindsight is always 20/20, unfortunately.

------------------
"I see you have the ring. And that your Schwartz is as big as mine!
-Dark Helmet, Spaceballs

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps