Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I love Charles ... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: I love Charles ...
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*tries to dig up that quote from TNG's The Game, but can't remember what it is*

Something to the tune of "light years can't keep good friends apart". Whatever.

In any case, let us officially rename this thread "The Interrogation of Charles Capps and Jubilee McGann". (wow, such a long title)

And oh Jubilee, do you have a pic for all of us to see?

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*throws Tahna Los into a box and mails him to Altair 6*

There will be no interrogations here!

*smiles at the cute couple*

------------------
Jeff Raven - Having more fun than any human being should be allowed to have

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Well, I got a more updated pic, but Charles didn't like it....so you'll just have to settle on the pastery one...
------------------

[This message was edited by Jeff Raven on May 03, 1999.]

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeff! ... *ack* TAKE MY PICTURE OFF! ...

Guys, if that picture knocks you off your servers or cracks your monitors IT IS NOT MY FAULT. I TRIED to protect you, but Jeff posted it anyways.

*LOL*

Tahna .... Uhm.... okay, so we're interrogating me AND Charles now? ...

BRING ON THE INTERROGATION.

------------------
"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to understanding with the soft whisper of wisdom. Some people come into our lives, show us love then dissappear, leaving footprints on our hearts... and we are never the same again."

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awwwwwwwwwww :-) *very happy for the happy couple*

*nudges Jeff and grins*

------------------
**The Light only shines in the dark, and sometimes innocence is just an excuse for the guilty**

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

*hugs Weyoun* Hey baby! Back off fellas! She's mine!

------------------

Trinculo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am familar with the concept of internet romance from a news magazine. I know of one couple who had such a romance from the same source. He lived in Europe, she lived in America. When they met, they did six months relearning about each other. So, my only advice to you-meet the person and then decide if you are in love. Do not make decisions based on conversations on the internet. For the record (FTR), I will never engage in an internet romance. I want a pre-internet romance.
IP: Logged
Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

I'd settle for a smoke-signal romance.

------------------
Josh: I think they're getting to know each other a bit too well, if you catch my drift.
Me: Oh, I agree. I think they're spending too much time together, that is of course, if you catch my drift.
Asher: I think he's *ucking her, and he's cheating on his wife, and he's risking his marriage, and if his wife finds out about it she'll leave him and take their son, and his life will be ruined. If you catch my drift...

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*pokes Jeff a few times* Outdated pic, I have a beard now.

------------------
"Okay, so I'm not "SANE" so to speak, but uh... I'm the lovable kind of psycho"
http://solareclipse.net/

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've sworn off Internet romance. Good luck to you both.

p.s. I swear you look Brit in that picture, Charles! It's not just the beard!

p.p.s. Ack! The picture changed right when I posted. :�

------------------
"I have come to the conclusion that one man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a congress! And by God I have had this Congress!"
--John Adams, "1776"

[This message was edited by Tora Ziyal on May 03, 1999.]

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

I love pasteries.

------------------
Josh: I think they're getting to know each other a bit too well, if you catch my drift.
Me: Oh, I agree. I think they're spending too much time together, that is of course, if you catch my drift.
Asher: I think he's *ucking her, and he's cheating on his wife, and he's risking his marriage, and if his wife finds out about it she'll leave him and take their son, and his life will be ruined. If you catch my drift...

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Altair 6? What's so good about Altair 6?

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He does sort of look like a brit, doesn't he? ... *smiles*
I LOVE that pic of him though......
*wonders if it's Charles, or the sheep quilt that turns her on more*

------------------
"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to understanding with the soft whisper of wisdom. Some people come into our lives, show us love then dissappear, leaving footprints on our hearts... and we are never the same again."

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Romance is when you can't see any faults in your partner.

Love is when you see all of them, but continue to love that person anyway.

IMHO, attraction is a reflex. Love is a choice. Since nobody's perfect, I hope you choose love wisely.

--Baloo

------------------
Whadaya lookin' down here for?!?
I'm quitting smoking!
I'll do something clever later!
Now get lost!
[SNARL!]
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*is against internet romances in HER life* But for others, if it's good for them, then fine... it's just not good for me... people don't realize how weird I really AM 'til they spend time with me, IRL... *grin* It's not fair to put some innocent person I meet on the internet through that

Good luck, Charls and Jubes... I wish happiness for you both.... but if you even THINK about getting married after only 3 months of dating, I'll....

Wait... nevermind.... that was someone else....

*leaves the room quickly*

~LOA

------------------
"WARNING: Objects in the mirror may be closer than they appear."

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps