Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I love Charles ... (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: I love Charles ...
Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
**stands ready to give Liam more drugs**

*eg*

------------------
"Chances thrown / Nothing's free / Looking for what used to be / Still it's hard / Hard to see / Fragile lives, shattered dreams..."

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about my 1,2Dihydroxygen?

Aha, it's water!

(shouts: No,you've got the chemical name wrong. And Baloo did this joke ages ago)

Quiet you!

------------------
'You want the moon on a stick, don't you?'
-Richard Herring

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes...we can't forget MonoHydrogen DiOxide...quite addictive that stuff *L* when inhaled, it can kill you. So addictive, in fact, taht no one on planet earth can survive without it...*snickers* *wonders where that nutsy website was anyway*

------------------
Clones are People Two

"The Force is like duct tape: it has a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together"

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er, Dihydrogen Monoxide, isn't it?

------------------
You're just JEALOUS because the little voices talk to ME!

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're thinking of Dihydrogen Monoxide. The compound you just named doesn't exist.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
Walter Barnett: "D-Did that thing just shatter an overpass into dust?"
Donny Finkleberg: "No, I...I think it was an entrance ramp."

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*blinks* *rubs eyes and looks at post again* ARGH! *L* that's it...I'm never visiting here before i'm fully woken up in the morning again! *L* Yes....that's what I meant....I KNEW it didn't sound right but i was sitting there going H2O...tha'ts right...1 H, 2 O. *shakes head* ...that's what I get for not taking high school chemistry I suppose....*LOL* sorry........hehehehe...

------------------
Clones are People Two

"The Force is like duct tape: it has a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together"

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps