Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I love Charles ... (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: I love Charles ...
Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was gone over the weekend, and when I come back, so much seems to have happened. First I read Jordan is leaving, and now Jubes and CC are an item.

Well, at least the forums haven't broken down again *hopes he isn't tempting fate*

Anyway, good luck you two.

------------------
The public is wonderfully tolerant - it forgives everything except Genius.

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWWWWW, isn't that Cuuuuuute!

*fwows up*

Good luck, kids, in this world you're gonna need it.
*speaks a a veteran of three failed internet romances*

Hope Jubes cane make it to CA. Internet luv may be fine, but nothing beats curling up on a sofa and watching "What Dreams May Come" together.

------------------
You're just JEALOUS because the little voices talk to ME!

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks First of Two... I hope it works out too. That's one of the reasons We're waiting to meet each other in real life before making any big plans...

------------------
Distance is to a relationship as wind is to a flame. If the flame is small, it will snuff the flame out. If the flame is big, the wind will fan the flame, making is grow hotter. - Unknown

Romance is when you can't see any faults in your partner. Love is when you see all of them, but continue to love that person anyway. - Baloo

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Erm, yeah....I tried to swear myself off internet relationships. Didn't take long to find out there's certain things you just can't STOP though *chuckles* Not sure who was talking about a Europe/America distance...or who you meant, but I can say "been there--done that"...not sure i want to again. I learned from it, so it wasn't a mistake, but I don't think it's something I'd do again. New York is much closer than the "British Empire" *sniggers* inside joke on that one, perhaps ;-)

And CC--a BEARD???? I can't even IMAGINE! *L* Got a newer pic of it? Huh? Do ya do ya do ya?? *grins*

Okay, I'll be good now...maybe go back into lurk mode.

------------------
**The Light only shines in the dark, and sometimes innocence is just an excuse for the guilty**

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*is totally confused by Jeff's last post*

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er...in what way does it make him look like a Brit????

*scratches head*

Anyway, it is pleasing that you have both found happiness. Perhaps my one true love lurks these boards too.....

*starts looking around*
*suddenly realises only Liam is in the room*
*runs off to take pills*
no,noo,noo,noooOOOO!.....

*Seeks shelter in his Jeri Ryan shrine*
Ahhhhhh, that's better.

------------------
"I AM THE SPIDER!!!!"
- Vic Reeves

[This message was edited by Montgomery on May 04, 1999.]

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Dies of a broken heart*

------------------
I'm the Worlds First Fully Functional Homicidal Artist.....

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*hands MaGiC some superglue*

Here ya go. Besides, there are still other men and women in these forums for you!

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MaGiC, I hope you were joking. If not, I'm sorry... I had no idea you felt that way.

------------------
When I saw you I fell in love,
and you smiled because you knew
- Unkown

...if you should die before me,
ask if you could bring a friend...
- Unkown

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know that is actually only one picture of Jubes and CC up there?

Yes, that's right. Charles is actually 12 feet tall, and looking suspiciously like he's staring at Jubillee's bum.

------------------
'Those are the headlines. Happy now?'
-Chris Morris.

Jubilee
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liam, I'm sorry but i'm going to have to confiscate your drugs. Hand them over, please.

------------------
- Unkown

- Unkown

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOOO, not the drugs.

Can I keep my Corrshrine?

------------------
'Those are the headlines. Happy now?'
-Chris Morris.

Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO FAIR!!! I LOVE CHARLES!!!

*eeerp..*

*looks around...quickly slips out*

*LMAO*

------------------
"Chances thrown / Nothing's free / Looking for what used to be / Still it's hard / Hard to see / Fragile lives, shattered dreams..."

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Huh? What?

*goes back to Dr. Pepper induced stupor*

------------------

Jubilee
Member # 99

Liam, ALL the drugs. Now.

*holds out hand and waits patiently*

------------------
- Unkown

- Unkown

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps