Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Driver's Ed... (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Driver's Ed...
Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Is constantly surprised how many unco's there are on the road*. Driving a car is like breathing. If you have to think about it, you're in trouble. Boy oh boy, do we need some autobahns over here. Just to eliminate the twats.

------------------
"More beer, more beer, more beer, more beer! ARSE!"
- Ode to God.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what scares me most? The moron whose car I nearly snapped in two when he sped through a red light and actually got mad -- AT ME! -- when he saw I was about to hit him.

He runs a red light. Barely avoids getting his POS Geo Metro torn in two by my Wrangler, and then he has the AUDACITY to give ME a dirty look?

Where's my gun? No ... no ... where's my spoon?

"Why a spoon, Cousin?"
"Because it'll HURT more, you twit!"

------------------
HowsaboutdemO's?

SCSImperium
Member # 397

- posted      Profile for SCSImperium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Boy oh boy, do we need some autobahns over here.

The German government is about to institute a toll system for the autobahn(s) as well as more posted speed limits, like the rest of the European Union.

At least acording to reports from Deutsche Welle. I don't know if it is by mistake or otherwise, but my public access is full of German television. It's quite interesting, really.

------------------
-Small Computer Systems Interface "Scuzzy" Emperor

Operator of the Goulag Hotel, maintainer of the workhouses.

Operator of Cargill Conglomerate Publications, http://www.cargillconglomerate.com

"Woman is deprived of rights from lack of education, and the lack of education results from the absence of rights. We must not forget that the subjection of women is so complete, and dates from such distant ages, that we are often unwilling to recognize the gulf that separates them from us."

Tolstoy, on a more objective note.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps