Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Conspiracy Guy (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Conspiracy Guy
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of you fellow Canucks who get SPACE will recognize The Conspiracy Guy. He's hilarious. Here's his webpage:

Conspiracy Guy

Take a look; browse around. He has something to say about just about everything.

------------------
"Incest! A game the whole family can play!"
-Jonah Rapp

Coddman
()PAK CHOOIE UNF()
Member # 10

- posted      Profile for Coddman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, hell yeah. SPACE is channel 45 here in Vancouver B.C. ... I suppose you get Monster Trek-O-Rama there, as well?

"Feel the power of the Originator! The heavy metal of TNG! The massive torque of DS9! Behold the fire breathing STV! Four episodes of Trek back to back to back to back!"

Yes, it's disturbing to see the U.S.S. Voyager with monster truck wheels drive across the screen...but you can't beat 4 hours of Trek.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I get SPACE on ExpressVu, so it's Channel 454 for me. And yeah, Voyager with monster truck wheels and a flame paint job is a little scary

------------------
Hunt: "You cheated!"
Rhade: "It's only cheating if you get caught."
-Andromeda, "Double Helix"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monster truck wheels?

What goes on in your heads up in Canada?

------------------
"When they come, kill them. We're not here to make friends." -- Connor

"But you're my friend." -- Duncan

"Count yourself lucky." -- Connor

Highlander: The Element of Fire

Coddman
()PAK CHOOIE UNF()
Member # 10

- posted      Profile for Coddman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
454...*drools at so many channels* We get up to Ch. 59 here. Heh.

JeffKarde: Gah! Behold the Fire Breathing ST:V! *L*

www.spacecast.com

Coddman
()PAK CHOOIE UNF()
Member # 10

*sneaks a test in*
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can see that test!

HAH!

------------------
"When they come, kill them. We're not here to make friends." -- Connor

"But you're my friend." -- Duncan

"Count yourself lucky." -- Connor

Highlander: The Element of Fire

[This message has been edited by JeffKardde (edited November 14, 2000).]

Coddman
()PAK CHOOIE UNF()
Member # 10

KeffKardde: What about this test? Can you see this test? Unless you have CCS off, I don't think so *L*

[This message has been edited by Coddman (edited November 15, 2000).]

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty easy test, coddman. All I had to do was copy and paste it into something else, and it came out normal size

------------------
Me: "Why don't you live in Hong Kong?"
Rachel Roberts: "Hong Kong? Nah. Oh, but we can live in China! Yeah, China has great Chinese food!"

(discussion with fellow classmate, 9/5/00)

Mustang Class Starship Development Project

Coddman
()PAK CHOOIE UNF()
Member # 10

The359: Yup. Of course, I meant in the form it appears (with CSS on)... without altering it or moving it. *L*
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

Coddman: My channels go as high as 977

------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

KeffKardde: What about this test? Can you see this test? Unless you have CCS off, I don't so *L*

Actually, I did some cutting and psting ... heh

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant

Continuing to boldly go ...

Coddman
()PAK CHOOIE UNF()
Member # 10

Fabrux: Good for you. *L* Actually, my Dad lives in a very small town with a population of around 300...and he gets about 400 channels on his StarChoice dish. Bah.

No internet, but 400 channels...no 24 hour store, but 400 channels...

JeffKardde: Hehe. Gotta love "font-size:3pt".. *L*

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

Yeah. I live in a really small town. Actually, it's not a town. It's two streets next to a river. Tons of people have dishes around here. We have one, with about 400 channels. And we have the internet. And we have a 12 hour store...

------------------

Coddman
()PAK CHOOIE UNF()
Member # 10

Fabrux: Fascinating. I know of a lot of small U.S. towns which have local internet access, but I haven't heard of a single small Canadian town with it, at least in my province. I guess B.C. is still doing some catching up! *L*
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps