Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Conspiracy Guy (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Conspiracy Guy
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pogon Voet. Ooh, sounds like an Imperial officer. Captain Pogon Voet of the ISS Sarcastic. 8)

------------------
"Kif, I have made it with a woman! Inform the crew!"

- Zapp Brannigan

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Strange things are happening..."

How's aboot the ultimate contradiction, ULTRA FAGNUSS!!!!!

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm currently reading "Mutant X" nowadays, with X-man "Havoc" being sucked into an alternate earth. Apparently Canada has taken over China, Russia and India in this earth.
Way to go, guys!

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asseous Gnomaly? That could be a leprachaun who enjoys taking rides on the man train.

------------------
The Worlds Ten Greatest 'Fucks' #8

Where did all those fucking Indians come from? - General Custer

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, Srion Oyndicate, now bugger off back to minor-supporting-character status in Peter David's New Frontier books. 8)

------------------
"Kif, I have made it with a woman! Inform the crew!"

- Zapp Brannigan

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It could, Siron DicYEatn, it could.

But probably isn't.

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please do not spam our boards, Mr. Canadian Programming Spammer.

------------------
Not even a god can deny that I have squared the circle of a static Earth and cubed the Earth sphere by rotating it once to a dynamic Time or Life Cube.
--
Gene Ray
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet" Or don't. You know, whatever.

Lorelei
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe that I posted the wrong web address for Conspiracy Guy Rick Wharton. It is http://www.conspiracyguy.com. It has just been updated, check it out people! He speaks the truth! You've got to believe him! And Jeff, I've not seen the Marionette thing you discussed, only Marilyn Monroe as "Lorelei" in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, heard "Lorelei" by Styx and have read the tale of the siren "Lorelei" of the Rhine River in Germany. Can you fill me in?
IP: Logged
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet zombie Jesus! Do they not have clues available for purchase in Canada?

------------------
OH NO< THE OLD MAN WALKS HIS GREEN DOG THAT SHOTS PINBALLS!~!!!
--
Jeff K
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet" and nothing at all will happen.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps