Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » My roommate send me this... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My roommate send me this...
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some funny quotes:

quote:

"Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is."
* Barbara Bush (Former US First Lady)

"You're basically killing each other to see who's got the better imaginary friend."
* Yasir Arrafat (On going to war over religion)

"On the one hand, we'll never experience childbirth. On the other hand, we can open all our own jars."
* Bruce Willis (On the difference between men and women)

"And God said: 'Let there be Satan, so people don't blame everything on me. And let there be lawyers, so people don't blame everything on Satan."
* George Burns

"What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere? 'Hold my purse.' "
* Sandra Bullock

"The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there. Type in 'Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire' and the computer will ask, 'Specify type of goat.'"
* Jason Alexander (George Castanza on Seinfeld)

"Luge strategy? Lie flat and try not to die."
* Carmen Boyle (Olympic Luge Gold Medal winner - 1996)

"Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake whole relationships."
* Sharon Stone

"There are only two reasons to sit in the back row of an airplane: Either you have diarrhea, or you're anxious to meet people who do."
* Henry Kissenger (former US Secretary of State)

"My cousin just died. He was only 19. He got stung by a bee - the natural enemy of a tightrope walker."
* Dan Rather (News anchorman)

"I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with 'Guess' on it. I said, 'Thyroid problem?'"
* Arnold Schwarzenegger

Honesty is the key to a relationship. If you can fake that, you're in."
* Courtney Cox (Monica on "Friends")

"Hockey is a sport for white men. Basketball is a sport for black men. Golf is a sport for white men dressed like black pimps."
* Tiger Woods

"I read somewhere that 77 per cent of all the mentally ill live in poverty. Actually, I'm more intrigued by the 23 per cent who are apparently doing quite well for themselves."
* Jerry Garcia (Grateful Dead)

"I discovered I scream the same way whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot."
* Axel Rose (Guns'n'Roses)

"Capital punishment turns the state into a murderer. But imprisonment turns the state into a gay dungeon-master."
* Rev. Jesse Jackson

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch."
* Jack Nicholson

------------------
Intelligence, Integrity, Responsibility.
Vote Bush/Cheney 2000

[This message has been edited by Jeff Raven (edited October 20, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Jeff Raven (edited October 20, 2000).]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, looks like I've got a new sig... :-)

BTW, maybe it's just me, but it seems like that Axl Rose quote would make more sense if it said "I scream", rather than "ice cream". It took me a while to figure out what the hell he was supposed to be talking about... *L*

------------------
"You're basically killing each other to see who's got the better imaginary friend."
-Yasir Arafat on religious wars

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too.

BTW, I think you're right on the Axl Rose quote. Unless he's got some strange aversion to Chocolate Nut Fudge, I think it's safe to say it's 'I scream'.

------------------
"Hockey is a sport for white men. Basketball is a sport for black men. Golf is a sport for white men dressed like black pimps."
- Tiger Woods

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A more skeptical soul might doubt the veracity of some of these.

------------------
love's function is to fabricate unknownnness
--
E. E. Cummings
Read chapter one of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! And party everyday.

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
D'oh! I think it is supposed to be I scream... lemme fix it

------------------
Vote Bush/Cheney 2000

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of these aren't true. I doubt Schwarzenegger can even say "thyroid." Jesse Jackson wouldn't say that. Tiger Woods wouldn't say that. Henry Kissinger wasn't that funny. Nicholson discovered after she was dead that the woman he thought was his mother was his grandmother, and it was his 'sister' who was really his mother.

------------------
"So put your hands down my pants and I'll bet you'll feel nuts"

- Bloodhound Gang

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

How would *YOU* know they wouldn't say that? Last time I checked, Shik is the only person who's slept with/went to school with their kids/played midnight basketball with/ these people ;-)

------------------
Vote Bush/Cheney 2000

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stone the crows! Why are you all Yanks so literal? Exactly, how the fuck should I know what they'd say? I don't. but I doubt forinstance that Jesse would make a joke about homosexuals, he's too much the politico for that. And Tiger makes millions from Nike or whoever, hes not gonna slag their latest lines. OK?

------------------
"So put your hands down my pants and I'll bet you'll feel nuts"

- Bloodhound Gang

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the comments would be on those stupid poofy hats with the pom-pom's, those checkered knee-high socks, and those wierd, baggy, butt short things. Not Nike, which is like a baseball hat and a t-shirt. Not many pimps wearing that stuff.

------------------
- Tiger Woods

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, speaking as a pimp, I'd have to say I disagree with you there.

------------------
"Unleash the armageddon,
So all the children go to heaven"

"Blue Skies Bring Tears"-The Smashing Pumpkins.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vogon: You have to realize, no matter how non-seriously you say something, that doesn't translate in text on the screen. If you're not spekaing literally, you have to make it a little more obvious... :-)

Gurgeh: No, if you're speaking as a pimp, you need to lisp a bit more, and then bitch-slap him.

------------------

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

Yeah, use lots of smileys to connote non-seriousness...

*dang image-limits, :P*

------------------
Vote Bush/Cheney 2000

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or get a sense of humour. That works too.

------------------
"Why do you want to spend time with a deer? They're so stupid, they get hypnotized by headlights!" - Guido Anchovy

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Well, if he'd said anything funny, that would help, yes. But, he didn't, so no sense could have helped.

Then again, we all know that I have no sense, already, and it didn't help me, so maybe I'm wrong... :-)

------------------

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha! I've got 178 cents right here, and that's not even counting all the change hidden under the refuse that sits underneath my monitor like some very poor tree skirt!

------------------
love's function is to fabricate unknownnness
--
E. E. Cummings
Read chapter one of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! And party everyday.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps