Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Happy New Year everyone! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Happy New Year everyone!
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What? Where was Ameriglish?

Well, I just spent the evening delivery pizzas. It was a very interesting night ... I made $127.56 in monetary tips & mileage, plus about a case worth of beer (everything from Rolling Rock to Heineken to "Beast" to Corona), was propositioned for a blow job once and sex twice, and got invited to damn near every party I delivered too. Ahhhh ... what a night!

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 6.83 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux
"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier ... just as long as I'm the dictator." - George "Dubya" Bush, Dec 18, 2000

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Better than mine, cleaning up after a sick kid is noooo way to start the new anything........

------------------
"One's ethics are determined by what we do when no one is looking"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"...was propositioned for a blow job once and sex twice..."

You'll notice he makes no mention of whether or not he accepted the offers... :-)

------------------
8164 7644 8724 6991+360 8164 8724 6541 8164 7239

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JeffK: I almost envied you, but then I realized what kind of sad drunk whore cases would ask for them 'favors'.

I guess the perfect night would be if you took tonight and relocated at the Playboy mansion or somesuch.

------------------
"Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have had years and years of training can, using only their hands and feet, make some of the worst movies in the history of the world." - Dave Barry

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Y'know I really ought to apply at one of the local Domino's or Papa John's. My job as a delivery driver for CopyMax sucks, no tips and I have to carry heavy boxes all over the place at companies, banks, etc. At least it's a good way to stay in shape and get exercise. But $100 in tips, sex offers, and party invites make pizza delivery look damn good.

------------------
Pronouces it "Twenty-O-One"
This post is sponsored in part by the Federation Starship Datalink

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of Marathons - we get the cartoon network here in Australia too - and yes with the DBZ marathon.

We've also got an X-Files (season 1) marathon - redubbed as the "X-Files originals" that started at midday... on Fox8

Oh and - heh a "Benny Hill" Marathon on UKTV ;o)

Andrew

------------------
"This is cooling, faster than I can..." Tori Amos "Cooling"

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Benny Hill Rules!!!!
I loved that show when I was a kid.....

------------------
"One's ethics are determined by what we do when no one is looking"

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two L's. Two N's. Happy new year.

------------------
20th century, go to sleep.
--
R.E.M.
Read chapters one and two of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Show no patience, tolerance, or restraint.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course I turned them down.

The blowjob prop. was from a whore at the Econo Lodge. I was delivering a pizza to 240, and two people came out of 242 arguing, conversation went like this:

Woman: "Well, do you want a blowjob or WHAT?"

Man: "In the state you're in, you'd bite my dick off!"

Woman: "I bet the pizza guy'd take a f*ckin' blow job! You want one?"

At which point I collected my money and got the hell out of there.

The other two girls were quite pretty, just very drunk. And of so very friendly. I turned them down, too, because I was sober (sadly) and they were drunk, and that just wouldn't be right.

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier ... just as long as I'm the dictator." - George "Dubya" Bush, Dec 18, 2000

[This message has been edited by JeffKardde (edited January 01, 2001).]

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I spent New Years in Camden, in a delightful big pub, kissing two semi-lesbians and getting pissed. It was nice, and I got a nice kebab at the 2am break too!

And two of my friends have stopped smoking as well. Yay! And I've gotten away from computering too, my fingers are all stiff.

------------------
Here lies a toppled god,
His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal,
A narrow and a tall one.

-Tleilaxu Epigram

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Hobbes,

You'll make more money working at any pizza place. The beer and the offers for sex are usually VERY rare -- New Years just tends to bring out the best (or worst) in people ...

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For New Year's, I baked myself brownies and roasted marshmallows on a candle and played Chrono Cross 'til kingdom come. Well, actually, just until 1 a.m.

------------------
"Life end when you die. But imagination share with others, live forever."
--Quan, Final Fantasy IX

[This message has been edited by Tora Ziyal (edited January 02, 2001).]

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Went on a pub crawl for St. Stephen's Night, and ended up dinking vodka in the local nightclub.

Went for a few quiet pints on New Year's Eve, and ended up dinking vodka in the local nightclub.

I'm SOOO bored that if I went to post a letter, I'd probably end up drinking vodka in the local nightclub.

I'm not an alcoholic.
I'm just a heavy drinker.
Alcoholics go to meetings.

------------------
Go Mad.
Go Evil.
Just GO.

Right
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The way I heard that (from an old roomate), it's drunks who don't go to meetings ...
IP: Logged
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I spent my New Years at work making sure that the free world has information from the liberal press and toasting midnight with the same people I've toasted midnight with for the last couple of New Years.

Work sucks.

*sigh*

------------------
Oh, yes, sitting. The great leveler. From the mightiest Pharaoh to the lowliest peasant, who doesn't enjoy a good sit?
~C. Montgomery Burns

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps