Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Is the destroyer of forums back again....? (Page 4)

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Is the destroyer of forums back again....?
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, we had to get the forum to turn green to get Magic back!!

------------------
I DO NOT ENJOY BOTH GENDERS!!!
Ultra Magnus

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kosh, a handy trick to remember next time you miss me!
Nimrod, I don't have a 'serious' drink problem, I simply drink too much...I have too many friends and the streets are lined with pubs. If you're worried about the drinking at lunch thing and my job, the guy I drink with mostly is my boss.

------------------
never rub another man's rhubarb!

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles, are you going to LET them call you Chuck and Chuckie and not smite any of them? If you're finally letting up and allowing people to use nicknames with you, PLEASE let me know... I've got some that I've been DYING to try out for YEARS!

~LOA

------------------
"Apprently, "pooty" involves deities and pretty girls in compromising positions..." ~TSN Jan. 18th, 2001

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe he's just waiting for someone to call him "Chuckles".

*runs away, very very quickly*

------------------
"...I know this board in secret, intimate ways which are beyond your comprehension.... Let's just say that people should *not* be telling me what to do; it should always be the other way around."
-"Red Quacker", conspiracy theorist and contemporary lunatic

Antagonist
Member # 484

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe it's because people have called him those named before and the shock value has disappeared.

Now if you really wanted to irk him, you could call him Chewie.

I don't need a hiding place. Besides, the laughing would give me away.

For Great Comedy.

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"...... And there was greenness and burning of eyes and scorching of conjunctivae and weeping and gnashing of teeth....And the time of great purging and destruction of the foul greenness began and it was good...."

------------------
"Philosophy is written in this grand book - I mean universe-which stands continuously
open to our gaze, but which cannot be understood unless one first learns to
comprehend the language in which it is written. It is written in the language
of mathematics, and its characters are triangles, circles and other geometric
figures, without which it is humanly impossible to understand a single word
of it; without these, one is wandering about in a dark labyrinth."
Galileo (1623)

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
{never mind}

[This message has been edited by Gurgeh (edited March 11, 2001).]

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Chuckles ...

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 6.27 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with four eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001
"The candidate who slimed John McCain in the primaries and smeared Al Gore in the general election is now the president who pledges to elevate the nation's tone and bring civility to our discorse. Kind of like Michael Corleone brought peace to the mob by killing the heads of the other four families."
--Paul Begala, Is Our Children Learning?

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chakobsa Capps?

MaGiC: Oh. See, I didn't know that. I eat hat.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or maybe the green's simply in observance of "Old Drunk Irish Guy's Day" on Saturday.

------------------
"For people with resources, the right events happen. They may look like coincidences, but they arise out of necessity." --T�rk Hviid

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then this is for, like, radioactive Patrick's day. Those Irishmen will drink anything.

------------------
"I WANT A POST VOY SERIES STAR TREK ORIGINAL MESSAGE WAS LOOKING FORWARD NOT LOOKING BACK."

-Darkstar

Epoch
Geology Rocks
Member # 136

- posted      Profile for Epoch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I resent that I will not drink anything! I only drink the strong stuff. If it doesn't run the risk of killing you then I won't drink it. That's why Irish Whiskey is the only type distilled 3 times.

------------------
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the weaponry to make the difference.

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm using a different machine today, and am beginning to find the green pretty.

------------------
never rub another man's rhubarb!

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fucking stupid holiday. Everyone suddenly decides they're Irish and drinks a lot. It's the equivalent of the Scottish "cringe factor" that so enrages my Dad (he's Scottish). They were even selling Bushmills cheap in the supermarket - I bought a proper Islay malt instead, Laphroaig.

------------------
Ross: This is not good for my rage. *takes another pill*

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I resent that as well. I will not drink anything: Sambuca and Aftershock are the devil's own antifreeze, and wait for it!!
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
I'm not all that fond of whiskey either. And I HATE Guinness.

Lee: D'ya think he's alone?! I am sick of all the bullshit that foreigners get up to on St. Patrick's Day - places like Monserrat, Liverpool, Australia and New England I can understand, but others? Fuck, I'd say every Irish bar from New Delhi to Cape Town will be engaging in some Oirish tomfoolery on Saturday.

I mean, he's our patron saint (for those that care) - the way they carry on is very very embarrassing for us. Irish bars abroad are SO FUCKING FAKE!!! as well.
When the fuck did you last see someone reading any of the books on the shelves in them? THEY'RE PANELS!!

Oh and the green is stupid. End of discussion.

BTW, Tec: you're Irish??

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

[This message has been edited by Gaseous Anomaly (edited March 12, 2001).]

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps