Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Happy St Patrick's Day!! (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Happy St Patrick's Day!!
Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paul Ince was a tough guy on the pitch (the guv'nor of the midfield), but even he got racist taunts when he signed for Inter Milan several years ago. He ended up leaving after about a year and went to play for Liverpool.

I met John Barnes (ex Liverpool and England footballer) two weeks ago, and he told me that although he got a lot of racism on the pitch, including having bananas thrown onto the pitch, he was always safe so it didn't matter. I was in awe of the man when he said that he was safe on the pitch, so he didn't care - fair play to the bloke.

------------------
The Worlds Ten Greatest 'Fucks' #6

No fuckers gonna know - Richard Nixon

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, the "apple event" was nowhere near the library. It was at the house of a friend of my girlfriend. I watched it because, when we went there, they were doing it, and it was funny.

------------------
"...I know this board in secret, intimate ways which are beyond your comprehension.... Let's just say that people should *not* be telling me what to do; it should always be the other way around."
-"Red Quacker", conspiracy theorist and contemporary lunatic

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ALAN FUCKING SHEARER OWNS YOU!

------------------
"Instructed by history and reflection, Julian was persuaded that, if the diseases of the body may sometimes be cured by salutary violence, neither steel nor fire can eradicate the erroneous opinions of the mind."

-Edward Gibbons, The Decline and Fall of The Roman Empire.

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poor man. His middle name is "Fucking".

------------------
In this crazy world of lemons, baby...you're lemonade!

Orion Syndicate
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alan Fucking Shearer is yesterdays news - he's always injured and rarely plays. Emile Heskey, Michael Owen, Kevin Phillips, Robbie Fowler, Steven Gerrard etc etc are the custodians of English football now. You will all bow before their superiority.

------------------

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not that I cared. I guess I better learn this before I actually move there, yes?

------------------
In this crazy world of lemons, baby...you're lemonade!

Orion Syndicate
Member # 25

It was actually directed to Ultra Magnus who made the comment of Alan Fucking Shearer. I probably should have made it clear though....and yes, you probably should learn about football before you arrive.

Lesson Number 1

Liverpool Rule and Robbie Fowler is god!

Lesson Number 2

Manchester Utd are blood sucking parasites and Alex Ferguson himself is the devil incarnate.

These are the main things to remember, but further lessons will follow should I deem them necessary.

------------------

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Manchester Utd are blood sucking parasites..."

Except Beckham. He's Mr. Posh. Plus, he is on the out.

Liverpool would rule, but they tied one all with Derby. Derby. Really.

Robbie Fowler is indeed God though. Except for his backing of Posh for the game in Finland this Saturday. C'mon, Fowler, be a man and smack that pussy right where it hurts.

------------------
"Instructed by history and reflection, Julian was persuaded that, if the diseases of the body may sometimes be cured by salutary violence, neither steel nor fire can eradicate the erroneous opinions of the mind."

Orion Syndicate
Member # 25

Yep, Derby. That's one thing that rally annoys me about Liverpool. They beat Manchester Utd, they beat Arsenal, and then they go and lose to the likes of Middlesbrough and Derby.

Becks is having some trouble at the moment, but he should play against Finland, mainly because we haven't got another half decent right ring player who can cross as well as he can. Hopefully Sven Goran Eriksson will be able to sort that out very soon.

------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bah. Robbie could have had Posh if he wanted to. Because Robbie Fowler is the most attractive man in all of England's history.

Robbie = gorgeous.

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excuse me Liam, but are you gay? No offense or antyhing to gay people(or you ), but your last post just sounded that way, and usually I would make fun of you for that, but there is another gay member so I don't want to offend him.

------------------
"Well if it's gonna be that kind of a party, I'm putting my dick in the mashed potatoes!"

-Nimrod 16/4/2001

Member # 239

Mr Fowler *is* gorgeous. Have you seen pictures of him? I'd ride the man train with him in my cabin. And he could challenge me whenever he felt necessary. Instead of match penalties, Red cards deal out man sex.

Liam does like the men, though.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Ultra Magnus (edited March 22, 2001).]

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Grand pianos smash together / when my boy walks down the street / There are whole new kinds of weather / when he walks with his new beat"

------------------
Not even a god can deny that I have squared the circle of a static Earth and cubed the Earth sphere by rotating it once to a dynamic Time or Life Cube.
--
Gene Ray
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet" Or don't. You know, whatever.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't ever change, Infinity. 8)

------------------
"Kif, I have made it with a woman! Inform the crew!"

- Zapp Brannigan

Orion Syndicate
Member # 25

I've abandoned Robbie Fowler as god and accepted a new deity - the almighty Jamie Redknapp! He is generally accepted as gorgeous, and by worshipping him, I may be able to get close to his missus.

------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps