Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I AM TEH COMMANDER SISKO!! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: I AM TEH COMMANDER SISKO!!
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was unaware that there were Satanic M&M's.

"They Melt in your mouth. Of Hell!"

"At least in high school, I could wear my TNG uni tunic without the pips & commbadge & everyone thought it was just a normal shirt."

Is this with the collar? Without, I can possibly imagine it passing as a normal shirt. With, I think, despite the lack of recognition as wearing a Star Trek Uniform to school, people would still have plenty of reason to beat you up. It's not exactly a high-fashion article of clothing.

------------------
"Instructed by history and reflection, Julian was persuaded that, if the diseases of the body may sometimes be cured by salutary violence, neither steel nor fire can eradicate the erroneous opinions of the mind."

-Edward Gibbons, The Decline and Fall of The Roman Empire.

[This message has been edited by Ultra Magnus (edited March 27, 2001).]

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No collar. Really, it was like a normal overshirt. And no one dared beat me up lest they be woken up at 3 AM to see me sitting at the foot of their bed dressed in balck grinning wildly at them with a a weapon of choice in my hand. They'd tease me, sure, but I'd turn it back around on them.

------------------
"For people with resources, the right events happen. They may look like coincidences, but they arise out of necessity." --T�rk Hviid

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The M&M guy isn't lacking pants. The tights are that color. Look at the woman in the same picture, and the arms of both of them.

------------------
"Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind to stop functioning. A non-functioning mind is clinically dead. � Believe in nothing..."
-Tool, �nima

[This message has been edited by TSN (edited March 27, 2001).]

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Darn. I smelled a new Fetish for Nimrod, to help him get over Dolph, but alas...

------------------
"Instructed by history and reflection, Julian was persuaded that, if the diseases of the body may sometimes be cured by salutary violence, neither steel nor fire can eradicate the erroneous opinions of the mind."

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why anyone would find Dolph Lundgren even remotly "hot" is way beyond my brain's ability to comprehend.

------------------
In this crazy world of lemons, baby...you're lemonade!

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Before I anwser I'm gonna need to know if the person you're speaking of is male or female.

------------------
"Well if it's gonna be that kind of a party, I'm putting my dick in the mashed potatoes!"

-Nimrod 16/4/2001

Member # 239

If you don't know who Dolph is already, you don't deserve to know. Infidel.

------------------

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's our last best hope. For great B-movie!

Hahaaah! You try and turn dis dolphie-thing around on me, se�or.
But don't worry, UM. We'll be at your side the whole way thru rehab. One step at a time, less Dolph/more Turnip.

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Infinity: http://www.dailyradar.com/features/directhit_feature_page_2516_1.html

MAN TRAIN MAN TRAIN
WHAT YOU GONNA DO
WHAT YOU GONNA DO
WHEN YA GOTTA HIT THE CABOOSE?

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool, and I'm surprised this not-so-objective research favoured Hans.
But I like both, and no movie Dolph ever made could top "Bloodsport", that's like one of the top guy-movies ever...
I think a match would be very interesting, but just between the two of them, like with Apollo and Rocky in R:III. I'll betcha they've already done that, shortly before or after UniSol.

Wouldn't want to taste Dolph's "Giant Axe Kick" though.

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

Member # 239

I do believe R3 tops 'Bloodsport'. Possibly 'Universal Soldier', as well.

"[Dolph Lundgren has] A vast, comprehensive acting resume, including such films as Masters Of The Universe, in which he played He-Man, and the made-for-TV movie 'Blackjack'. I think he played a guy who busted over 21, so he KILLED THEM ALL! LIKE HE KILLED APOLLO! DAMN RUSSIANS!!! GOD BLESS THE USA!"

He's 6'6". And 237 pounds. Horee Shit.

------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dolph Lundgren attended the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, Sweden. He received a master's degree in chemical engineering from the University of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia in 1982, and the next year was awarded a Fulbright Scholarship to MIT. In New York City he met drama coach Waffen Robertson and tried his chance as an actor concentrating on action movies. His last movie, The Shooter was shot mainly in Prague, Czech Republic. Lundgren has a second-degree black belt in karate and is aiming for his third-degree black belt

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 8.32 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with seven eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001

Member # 239

Okay.

In the practice of JeffK, I will now practice my own 1337 c7r1-c/v 5kill5:

Dolph's Killing Scores per Film:

The Punisher 181 kills
Red Scorpion 55 kills
Masters Of The Universe 47 kills
Universal Soldier 43 kills
Joshua Tree 38 kills
Showdown In Little Tokyo 30 kills
Men Of War 24 kills
Silent Trigger 15 kills
Cover Up 4 kills
Pentathlon 3 kills
I Come In Peace 1 kill
Rocky IV 1 kill

------------------

[This message has been edited by Ultra Magnus (edited March 28, 2001).]

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are those in chronological order? If so, he's either slowin' down or speeding up!*

*Yes, I know, brilliant observation of the millennia, next I'll be telling people the sun is yellow!

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 8.32 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with seven eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001

Member # 239

In descending order, actually.

Bloodsport, The Shooter, Blackjack, and a few more still need to be tabulated.

------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps