Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I AM TEH COMMANDER SISKO!! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: I AM TEH COMMANDER SISKO!!
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He kills 43 people in Universal Soldier?!

------------------
"Kif, I have made it with a woman! Inform the crew!"

- Zapp Brannigan

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, that's not right. Four people in the beginning in Vietnam (including Van Damme), then three terrorists in the dam, two doctors and his commanding officer. Maybe a police officer too, but NOT 43.

Plus, Van Damme has never been a "Commando"- or "Rambo"-style masskiller, he's more kicks. Well, he shot pretty many in "Double Impact", but Dolph has done different films.

And I got more out of Bloodsport than Rocky III. Just my opinion.

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The man's name is "Hans", and he changed it to "Dolph"?! Oy...

------------------
"Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind to stop functioning. A non-functioning mind is clinically dead. � Believe in nothing..."
-Tool, �nima

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*giant axe kick*

------------------
"Instructed by history and reflection, Julian was persuaded that, if the diseases of the body may sometimes be cured by salutary violence, neither steel nor fire can eradicate the erroneous opinions of the mind."

-Edward Gibbons, The Decline and Fall of The Roman Empire.

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dolphs Redeeming features include: winning the world kyokushin full contact championships (kyokushin is a widely practised style of karate) somtime in the 80's, having a 3rd dan grade in the same style and talking in a silly voice in rocky IV. Apart from that, he's a lumbering oaf. But hey that's not a crime.

------------------
Re: Russia in WWII

"Hey, we butchered Poles! Thats OK."
- DT.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like the Romulans in TNZ, Daryus has returned from a long absence

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 8.32 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with seven eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oaf or not, my goal is still to become Dolph. One day I shall prevail. One day.

------------------
"Instructed by history and reflection, Julian was persuaded that, if the diseases of the body may sometimes be cured by salutary violence, neither steel nor fire can eradicate the erroneous opinions of the mind."

Member # 239

Apparently, it started early. This is a thread on the US Military. In it, I reference Dolph Lundgren. Before he became Captain.

Dude, like that Movie 'Universal Soldier' with Dolph Lundgren?

I liked that movie, although it was pretty corny. Why'd they have to bring in Goldberg and replace Jean Claude Van Damm? That guy was in Friends. And he's french, get it? French Friends? haha. Anyway, Dolph lundgren is a massive muscle man. He was He-Man, and Courtney Cox was in that. Oh another friends connection. Also, the guy who plays Tom Paris was in He-Man. So was the bald angry teacher from Back to The Future. Michael J Fox was in back to the future, and was replaced by Charlie Sheen on Spin City. Lundgren was in Rocky something or other. He was a big bad russian man, who killed apollo. DAMN You!!!!! You killed apollo!!! is what Rocky said, and he fought the russian, and won! And 'Eye of the Tiger' by Survivor, not the show, played, and there was a montage of Apollo footage. James Brown was in that. 'Hhhhooooaaa'. That's my best James Brown impersonation. I can do Sean Connery, too. "Bond. James Bond." Pretty good huh? Trust me, it's exactly the same, I'm not joking. The guy who played Tom Paris is Robert Duncan McNiel. I once got a book from the library about the US military, but it was old, so I didn't like it. Plus, there were guns, and they offend me. SO I took it back and got a book on how UFOs abduct human babies and make them smart, like Bill Gates or something. Babies are nice, except when they ooze. That angry bald prinicpal was stupid.

I was such an Infidel. Universal Soldier, Corny? Thank goodness I have attained proper control over my faculties. w007.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Ultra Magnus (edited March 30, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Ultra Magnus (edited March 30, 2001).]

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The two sequels to UniSol, one with Van Damme and one fake, were superbad. Maybe this Goldberg were in there.

Just gotta ask, why in fox name did you post this?

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa, Six Degrees of. . . Christ only knows what. 8)

------------------
"Kif, I have made it with a woman! Inform the crew!"

- Zapp Brannigan

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UM is now quoting himself. This is bad, thinks PsyLiam.

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UM is now quoting himself. This is bad, thinks PsyLiam.

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Nim
Member # 205

Don't make me attack that posting-button again...
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UM is quoting himself, Liam is repeating himself... It's not long before someone starts touching himself, and then I'm leaving. 'Cause I know the rest of you don't want to see that...

------------------
"Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind to stop functioning. A non-functioning mind is clinically dead. � Believe in nothing..."
-Tool, �nima

Member # 239

I'm quoting myself, Liam is repeating himself, and TSN want to watch other people touch themselves. If anyone starts a Man Train, I'm outta here, because I gotta get me some film.

Ultra Magnus:

"That's right."

------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps