Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Help me track down a picture... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Help me track down a picture...
Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vait! VAAAAIIITTTT!!!

Your Honour, zez peeps, zey know not what they say! It eez wreetten zat all files, from ze teeny-veeniest URL to ze 2Mb of laserbeam 69 action, ez ze property of ze web hoster!

Objection, your Honour! Prof. Von Klinkerhaufing is obviously out of his mind; this is the third court proceeding he's disrupted in the past hour.

Let him speak, Counsel.

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dammit Nimrod, now look what you started.

------------------
"Cry havoc and let's slip the dogs of Evil"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! I'm an expert witness! Well, more of an "experienced amateur witness", really. But, you know...

------------------
"I write messages on money.
It's my own form of social protest.
A letter printed on paper that no one will destroy.
Passed indiscriminantly across race, class, and gender lines
and written in the blood that keeps the beast alive
A quiet little hijacking on the way to the checkout counter.
and a federal crime.
I hope that someone will find my message one day when they really need it.
Like I do."
-Rage against the Machine

Cartman
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meanwhile, The359, they're about to haul my (insert name of certain body part here) over the hot coals here, please send it quickly

------------------

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoops, my bad. I promised to send it while I was at school, and behold when I get home I forgot. I'll write it on my hand with pen so I remember to send it today.

------------------
"No, 3 & 6 are mandatory, so you only have to do them if you want"

Alex, fellow classmate, trying to explain an assignment (2/2/01)

Cartman
Member # 256

Then I really hope the ink won't be washed out before you do

------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Permission to treat TSN as a hostile witness, your honor?

I also object to everything TSN has said.

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 8.32 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with seven eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incoming!! Hostiles at three o'clock!!

Hey, when did this become a Word Association thread?

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your Honor, Mr. Anomaly is being disruptive. Please have him placed in a straitjacket and forced to listen to Omega for forty-eight hours without sleep.

Mr. Anomaly, you're interupting a court of Flare! Be quiet, man, quiet!

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 8.32 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with seven eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001

Daniel
Member # 453

- posted      Profile for Daniel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*bang-bang* Mr. Anomaly, due to the appearance of multiple personality disorder, I'm holding you in contempt of court. Justice WILL be served here!

Mr. TSN, you do not qualify as ANY sort of witness until such time as you are called to the stand. And anyone that begins their testimony with "Erm ..." is definitely not an "expert" witness. Please speak with the appropriate attorney and hand in your sworn deposition twenty-four hours before you are called forth.

Mr. Capps, if you do not respond, we will be forced to move on to the next witness, or have another expert witness take your place.

JeffK, since TSN is not yet a witness at this time, he cannot be considered hostile.

Back to the matter at hand, are you saying that this picture, this "entity" for lack of a better word, is the PROPERTY of Flare? If so, did this picture willingly consign itself to such a fate or was it a forced agreement? Is this binding under contract or perhaps another, more "ambiguous" document?

This is a very serious matter, gentlemen. We may have to release this picture on the grounds of coercion on the part of Flare if you cannot bring forth compelling evidence to the contrary.

However, I do not see Mr. Evil Lord's request completely unreasonable. He merely wishes to view the picture and "bask in its glory," so to speak. Mr. Evil Lord does not seem to be a hostile or mentally unbalanced person, regardless of what his name may indicate.

Please proceed.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I fall asleep in the closet for merely two days, and this is what happen?

*clears throat*
Members of this supposed jury.
This morning...I had another talk...with Herr Capps.
And here is the paper...which bears his name upon it...as well as mine.

Some of you perhaps have already heard what it contains, but I would just like to read it to you.

"All your pictures are bel..."WHAT? I DIDN'T SIGN THIS!!!

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I object your honour, the prosecution is denying the image's basic rights that have been guaranteed by the constitution, and as such cannot be taken away. In my oppinion there is nothing more to discuss, to deny the image it's privacy is to make an immense violation on the rights of images everywhere.

------------------
"Well if it's gonna be that kind of a party, I'm putting my dick in the mashed potatoes!"

-Nimrod 16/4/2001

Cartman
Member # 256

Your objection is overruled. Carry on, counsellor...

------------------

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With all due respect you are not the judge.

------------------
"Well if it's gonna be that kind of a party, I'm putting my dick in the mashed potatoes!"

-Nimrod 16/4/2001

Cartman
Member # 256

I'll be the judge of that, young man.

------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps