Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Flare People and Places (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Flare People and Places
KXZ
Member # 119

- posted      Profile for KXZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're in Saskatchewan? I completely forgot about that. You're in Moose Jaw, I think. I'm in Prince Albert. This is strange, I thought I'd never meet someone from Saskatchewan here.

------------------
"Contact in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... more or less."
-Tal Celes "Good Shepard"
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/7647/

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's okay. I never thought I'd meet someone from Saskatchewan at all. I thought it was just a rumor...

------------------
"Although, from what I understand, having travelled around the Mid-west quite a bit, apparently Jesus is coming, so I guess the choice now is we should decide whether we should spit or swallow."
-Maynard James Keenan

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the country of cheese, tulips, wooden shoes, and windmills has spawned a grand total of FOUR Flare attendees. More importantly, none of them has ever taken a Man Train.

------------------
"Cry havoc and let's slip the dogs of Evil"

[This message has been edited by The_Evil_Lord (edited April 14, 2001).]

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are so naive, Evil Lord.

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am still not fully briefed on what a Man Train is exactly, but from the things that I heard, I do not want to be on one.

------------------
"Well if it's gonna be that kind of a party, I'm putting my dick in the mashed potatoes!"

-Nimrod 16/4/2001

Cartman
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh, you wanna bet?

------------------

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmm.... cheese........

------------------
"Apprently, "pooty" involves deities and pretty girls in compromising positions..." ~TSN Jan. 18th, 2001

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The mental image one gets when thinking of the words "man" and "train" put together in context is not at all pleasant (unless the one in mention happens to be gay or female, in which case the beforementioned may like the "man train")

------------------
"Well if it's gonna be that kind of a party, I'm putting my dick in the mashed potatoes!"

-Nimrod 16/4/2001

Cartman
Member # 256

The "unless..." situation doesn't apply. That's why they call 'm MAN Trains.

------------------

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yessss.... it is nice to be back.... topics never staying on track.... That's why I love this place...

no sarcasm is intended

------------------
"One's ethics are determined by what we do when no one is looking" Nugget
Star Trek: Gamma Quadrant
Star Trek: Legacy
Read them, rate them, got money, film them

"...and I remain on the far side of crazy, I remain the mortal enemy of man, no hundred dollar cure will save me..." WoV

BlueElectron
Member # 281

- posted      Profile for BlueElectron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kick ass list...

Can you list me as Canadian?

------------------
What is the difference between a terriorist and your girlfriend?
- With terrorist, there is a chance of negotiation.

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting list. However, I took my webpage down so be kind enough to remove it at your convience.

------------------
In this crazy world of lemons, baby...you're lemonade!

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The actual performing of a physical "man train" can be debated. I claim that nobody would "get" anywhere if everyone "moved" at the same time. Some sort of sophisticated rhythm must be established.
Again, blushing is in order...

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

MC Infinity
Member # 531

I don't beleive it would be wise to argue as to the properties of the "man train" considering the fact that it is already a ritual shrouded in great doubts

------------------

-Nimrod 16/4/2001

Cartman
Member # 256

No, but people would certainly get someTHING someWHERE

------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps