Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Flare People and Places (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Flare People and Places
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gosh, this list needs work. I'm surprised you didn't try putting in individual States for the US residents. And my webpage needs to go in there! And you don't have MaGiC, who's also in the UK.

------------------
"It strikes me that there are enough episodes of the Simpsons that people could speak entirely in Simpsonese, using references from the show to explain or describe an endless series of situations. Nelson and Apu . . . at Tinagra.

But now I�ve brought Star Trek into it again, haven�t I. Sorry."

- James Lileks, 09/04/2001

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True, it needs a lot of work, considering I think there's 163 names listed and 563 registered.....
Country of origin is enough, hell, I'm not with the census, to show we are arrogant Americans is enough...

------------------
"One's ethics are determined by what we do when no one is looking" Nugget
Star Trek: Gamma Quadrant
Star Trek: Legacy
Read them, rate them, got money, film them

"...and I remain on the far side of crazy, I remain the mortal enemy of man, no hundred dollar cure will save me..." WoV

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't bother with those that are less than Junior Members: some people only register once, spam, than feck off again.

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But to forget a regular such as me, is a mistake of grandiose proportions.

------------------
"Well if it's gonna be that kind of a party, I'm putting my dick in the mashed potatoes!"

-Nimrod 16/4/2001

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With 223 post you may have arrived while I was on my Ameritech Holiday...... You are here by added....

------------------

"...and I remain on the far side of crazy, I remain the mortal enemy of man, no hundred dollar cure will save me..." WoV

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, it is much appreciated

------------------
"Well if it's gonna be that kind of a party, I'm putting my dick in the mashed potatoes!"

-Nimrod 16/4/2001

MC Infinity
Member # 531

Btw, I'm canadian, but I enjoy sticking my nose in US affairs so that is why you might have made that mistake

------------------

-Nimrod 16/4/2001

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

oops, I did a paste and forgot to remove the US...
I'll change it...

------------------

MsChris
Member # 445

- posted      Profile for MsChris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lemme see...
Reno is from Scotland and does have a web page, but I can't remember where.
TLE is not from Iceland. LOL. He's from the US (a state he refers to as 'misery'.)
DEA also has a web page, dunno where it is either.

I'm a huge help aren't I? LOL - Sorry, If I get a chance, I'll look for those web pages.

------------------
Awww...He ate my cookie!

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

TLE requested a change prior to moving.
What is there I got from looking up each person as I had a topic up, or requests since I started this topic.

------------------

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

571 people signed up 169 names on the page......

------------------

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait.....TLE's moving to Iceland? And no one told ME? That's just WRONG, man...that's just wrong.

------------------
"I'm beginning to think that there'll be NO forced mating at ALL!" --Professor Hubert T. Farnsworth

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps