Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Where, oh where has our Turnip gone? (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Where, oh where has our Turnip gone?
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No match against my trusty fruit knife!
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*picks up turnip*

ALAS! Poor Ultra Magnus. I knew him, Liam.

------------------
"How do you define fool?"
"I don't attempt it. I wait for demonstrations. They inevitably surpass my imagination."
- CJ Cherryh, Invader

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Destroying? Oh nothing but a few cars, houses and people - I just love it when the lungs, guts and heart fly off in different directions!

Oh yes! And the arms and legs and all of that blood flying everywhere!

I'M MAD DON'T YA KNOW!? MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I PLAN TO RULE THE WORLD! NOW GIMME THAT TANK! I GOT SOME MAYHEM TO START!

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'll like "Soldier Of Fortune II" then. Tanks, limbs and guts, all baked into one.
The new damage zones of the enemy models will be awesome, shoot a guy in the arm and he drops his weapon. Shoot him in the knee and he falls down. It will be glorious. And all them new guns too.

------------------
"Babies haven't any hair;
old men's heads are just as bare;
between the cradle and the grave
lies a haircut and a shave."

Samuel Hoffenstein

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All upgrades can be made only if I get to play wit 'em too...
Yes, you can kill anyone you want, but don't mess with me, or Stalin

------------------
It never stops, when my mama ask me will I change
I tell her yeah, but it's clear I'll always be the same
Until the end of time
- Tupac Shakur, Untill the End of Time

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But of course...

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Nim
Member # 205

Well, I'll join ya with my white, UN issue Patlabor. The big one, with the gatling gun swung under the right arm.
Or should I take the 'Type Zero'?
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps