Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Signatures and Status Lines (Page 4)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Signatures and Status Lines
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember, folks, some colors don't show up well at all here. I did akb1979's and Mojo Jojo's, because I can see those pretty well. As for David Templar's... My eyes! They burn! The bright yellow burns!

Seriously, you might want to pick another color, one that can be read easily...

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't choose my status line. *sniff*
IP: Logged
David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not my fault if the forum's background color is so pale, how's this?

Saint of Rabid Pikachu

More of a Raichyu color...

[ December 07, 2001: Message edited by: David Templar ]

--------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The form cuts off at the h in Pikachu. Try something shorter, or without the alternating colors.
Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought you could modify my status line when I first joined, but apparently I was mistaken.
As for my name, Veers is my favorite character in Star Wars (although he has little screen time). And my signature speaks for itself, the name of the movie where it's from (one of my favorites) is in there.

--------------------
Meh

Veers
You first
Member # 661

I sit possible to get my status line to say "You first," quoting 'Goldeneye'?
I like the sound of it...

--------------------
Meh

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How's that?
Veers
You first
Member # 661

No, take out the "Goldeneye" part. Just have it say "You First." I was just pointing out where the quote was from, in case anyone cared. And take out the quotation marks!

[ December 07, 2001: Message edited by: Veers ]

--------------------
Meh

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Done.
Veers
You first
Member # 661

Thanks. Always wanted one of 'em.

--------------------
Meh

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, how about changing my status line to, "Jobless, and in need of one!"

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, forget the colors, just gimme: Saint of Rabit Pikachu

--------------------

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey heres a thread i really meant to answer.. i wrote a long long story in October and hit 'post' only to have the board be offline.. i closed my window and was too tired to rewrite my litany.. i think im ready now..

CaptainMike: Only what everybody in the world knows me as. My freshman year at CCRI i came to school on Hallowe'en dressed as a Starfleet captain. The name sorta stuck, but within the following two weeks i tried alcohol for the first time, and based on my achievements in the field of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum™�� drinking, I became known as Captain to the remainder of my viewing public. Thanks to my behavior at concerts (wearing costumes and bringing toys for everybody to play with) people i dont even know call me 'Captain Mike' .. i dont want to be pompous, so i dont walk around saying 'call me captain', but most everyone calls me that once they know me. This craze peaked when i was a manager of a restaurant and not only was i called captain, but the crew's uniforms all featured between one and three pips so that they could be identified as subordinate to my four-pipped manager shirt... i'm not as crazy as i was back then.. heres a good sample of some of the sadness that happened:
quote:
OK, so you get a fifteen cent an hour raise, a new uniform, and the title of Crew Trainer.. all you have to do is tell me there are five lights on the ceiling here.

But Mike, there are four lights..

Maybe you.. didnt.. understand.. me..

'Supposed to Have Transwarp Drive' - referring to the commentary on the Excelsior scene from ST:III. This ones kinda deep for me, because i feel there are a lot of expectations for me that im trying to live up to, and people are telling me what im 'supposed to have' I often feel like id be happy failing and just falling in line, just like Excelsior was perfectly fine with regular warp drive. And when i think of how ive tried to make my life good and failed key times in the past two years, i often refer to it as the failure of the 'Great Experiment.'

My quotes..
McCoy about getting permits to do illegal things.. again from ST:III.. I've done a lot of illegal things in the past two years (if you graphed illegal activities in my life, it would be 1-2 a year for 20 years, then spike up to 20-50 illegal things a year for 20, 21 & 22. and i dont regret any of it. OK, some of it.. but not a lot.

'continued immaturity'.. if you read my posts or my site, this one doesnt need explanation.

'shatnerologists' i just like this, from the Church of Shatnerology site.. just picture velociraptors in a room full of wiener dogs. they should put that in the next Jurassic Park. I'd pay.. plus i like having a shatnerologist theme.. i realize i am becoming a shatner worshipper.. not in the crazy way like the Church, but listening to The Transformed Man (once a day..every day..) makes me think about a lot of things that i should have realized long ago about life.. and Shatner is quite possibly one of the most charmingly flawed human beings there is.. he has done so much wrong, so much bad, but he still amazes the world every day because he is a force of nature. plus he was Captain Kirk.

love is a holographic snowmobile. -- from our password-story challenge. just a powerful statement i have four people to thank for.. ill look up who later.. i made a picture of 'love'

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Done, et done.
David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

Oops, I made a mistake, "Rabit" is not a word. What I meant was: Saint of Rabid Pikachu

--------------------

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps