Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Signatures and Status Lines (Page 7)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Signatures and Status Lines
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't Veers get blown up by a suicidal snowspeeder, anyway? Ackbar, on the other hand, led the Alliance to victory. And he's a big fish, which is *way* cooler then being a lackey to some Sith cyborg.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snay, that was in the novel of ESB, and not the movie, so I don't say it ever happen. One reason why: it says that the pilot fo that speeder was Hobbie, who survives into the Rogue Squadron books and throughout. The book is obviously non-canon. So Veers is still alive and well somewhere...
And besides, he blew up the Hoth shield generator and all those Rebel troops, and who can't admire a great Imperial general?

--------------------
Meh

Dr Phlox
Member # 680

- posted      Profile for Dr Phlox         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many posts do I have?

--------------------
President Josiah Bartlet: Congratulations. So, who is da man on this one?

Communications Director Toby Ziegler: I think this time we're all collectively da man, sir.

Deputy Communications Director Sam Seaborn: I accidentally slept with a call girl.

Communications Director Toby Ziegler: Accidentally? Did you trip over something?
-----------------
The West Wing

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can find your current post count (or anyone's post count, for that matter), by clicking on the little icon that looks like an index card next to a person in your (or anyone's) post.

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not quite there yet. When I get there it will probably either say: "Always Wrong" or "Would Rather Be Sleeping"

The name is originally from the Quiche Popol Vuh. I've adopted the name for my show. My Balaam Xumucane is a genetically, surgically, and cybernetically enhanced super-soldier on a regimine of psycho-tropic drugs. Like all of these shock troopers, he follows an engineered religion loosely based upon Meso-American Mythology. After nearly dying in a drop-ship crash, he gets damaged and sets off on what he takes to be a mystical journey and the main characters on the show set off to try to recover him. Anyway, he's very confused and freaked out and potentially dangerous and that's kind of how I feel a lot of the time. I'll probably wind up playing him on the show since I really don't want to subject any of my actors to the make-up.

tagline: Ever listen to Talking Heads? Ever watch Robotech? Ever read Ishmael?

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Balaam, have you read Aztechs, by Lucius Shepard? (It isn't quite so bad as the title might suggest.)
bX
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just read it. Pretty cool. Tnx.

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the secomd time this week that I've seen someone spell "regimen" as "regimine". What's w/ that?
bX
Member # 419

I'm just getting into character. The peyote makes me spell bad.

--------------------

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps