Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Everything You Never Wanted To Know... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Everything You Never Wanted To Know...
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About First of Two!

Bio!
Pics of First!
Pic of Julie!

Even, if you look a little, a somewhat naughty pic!

Look! See! Learn! Shudder!

[ October 25, 2001: Message edited by: First of Two ]

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mindy & Cheryl, eh?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Nurse!

What's your plans for Halloween this year?

[ October 25, 2001: Message edited by: The359 ]

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*steels self*
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*is pleasently surprised*
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay for orgy goodness.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky Bastard.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice taste in music. Mason, eh? I've walked around your Grand Lodge in Cockeysville -- big place. So what's the deal with Masons, anyhow?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*assumes his best southern drawl*

"Ah did not have improper sexual relations with those women."

What is it with the Masons? Masonry is a worldwide fraternity promoting freedom, equality, and brotherhood. Something like 16 Presidents, and many other important founders of and figures in the US's history have been Masons, as well as numerous other world leaders. Requirements for joining vary. but in Pennsylvania, one must be a free-born male over 21, who believes in a Supreme being (no mention of what or what kind, which is how Deists like myself and Thomas Jefferson got in), and is reccommended by two other Masons. (You have to ask to join, nobody can ask you to join.)

The only really secret stuff is the ritual work... the words and phrases said and done during the initation ceremony, most of which can be found in slightly altered form in any decent book on Freemasonry in any major library (leaving out the Tim LaHaye and other loonie fundie books).

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"You have to ask to join, nobody can ask you to join."

Odd... Doesn't that sort of thing usually work the other way 'round?

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

I'm actually really surprised Rob's a Live fan. Love that group -- seen 'em twice in concert.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

You've seen Live live, eh?

I don't have the newest album. Is it any good?

"Throwing Copper" I think was my favorite album. Mostly because "I Alone" is a damn great 'angry song'... and 'cause it's sung from Satan's point of view.

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

They're excellent. Saw 'em at the HFStival the first time -- big rock concert a local station holds every year. Caught Mighty Mighty Bostones (wow!), Offspring, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Blink 182 and a bunch of other acts, too ... MMB and Live were definitly the top two in my opinion.

Saw 'em again about a year ago at Merriweather Post with Counting Crows. WOW! You should definitly get to see Live live. Or live Live. Confusing.

I haven't heard their new album -- just listened to the new single on the radio. Totally in love with it.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, whadda ya know, ol' First of Two actually has a good (excellent even) taste in music!

Live is a fantastic band, IMO it's right up there with Genesis, U2, Nirvana and the RHCP's. Three Doors Down is great also (if you like modern rock).

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

*Circumstances have forced me to add this disclaimer:
NOTHING HAPPENED.

Too bad!

Pretty girls!

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps