Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » So who's watching the sky tonight? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: So who's watching the sky tonight?
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*opens mouth*

*deceides against it*

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw some very nice meteors, but no storm. I attribute this to the inherent unfairness of the universe.

Also my own laziness.

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
. I got to play science geek & point out a couple constellations that I could remember/recognize/actually see through the lights,
Shik did you remember to point out Bob the cowboy and Jerry the cowboy.
Pepi " Oh pappa Homer you are so learn-ed"
Homer " That's learned"

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, but I DID point out the ISS, give her detailed first-hand image descriptions of various stars & their planets as well as meteors, and quoted Rutger Hauer from "Blade Runner."

I WILL have this girl.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck Shik but remember
Spock: After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true.
Amok Time

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the sex gets bad, I'll drop her. Until then, I still intend to give her temporary paraplegia as much as possible. Just like all the other women.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now there's a thread stopper

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And yet it didn't.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What in the world were you quoting from Blade Runner?

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Shik
Member # 343

:::clears throat:::

"I've...SEEN things you people wouldn't beLIEVE...atTACK ships on fire off the SHOULder of Orion. I've watch seabeams glitter in the sand off the Tannhauser Gate....all those memories..will be LOST...like..TEARS...in rain..."

And let me amend my previous statement to read "sexually-induced temporary paraplegia."

--------------------

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now if only you had quoted it CORRECTLY you might have won her over...

"I've...seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire, off the Shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-Beams, glitter in the darkness at Tannhauser Gate. All those...moments...will be lost, in time...like...tears...in the rain... Time...to die..."

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Shik
Member # 343

My version got me a hug & a feel of nice tits against my chest. What'd yours get?

Besides. For only seeing someone for about 5 minutes at a clip every few days...werd.

--------------------

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

Mine gets...well, it doesn't get me laughed at for being wrong...

Although Sarah seems to like it...

--------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quoting sci-fi in order to get a girl.

Nice to see people still trying in the face of overwhelming evidence.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The thing that bothers me is that they claim it worked...
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps