Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Spot the Fox! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Spot the Fox!
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you one of the ancient grey-haired females wearing a coat?

Or the one on the far right third row down wearing the grey jumper with black shoulders?

------------------
'There's no meat in beer, right?'
-Joey Tribiani

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Front row, far right. *LMAO*

Okay, uh... I'll take a wild guess and say... the guy just above center w/ the horizontal-striped shirt.

------------------
"I ran into Charlie Fogg.
He blacked my eye, and he kicked my dog.
My dog turned to me, and he said,
'Let's head back to Tennessee, Jed.'"
-The Grateful Dead, "Tennessee Jed"

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*agrees with Sol* The one with the black and gray shirt...far right, fifth row from bottom.

*wonders when her old high school's chem teacher got transferred from the US to Scotland* hrmm...

------------------
Clones are People Two

"The Force is like duct tape: it has a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One is most amused. For some reason you seem to be homing in on the most, (Ahem), "effeminate" members of the class!

I'll give you a little more prodding before revealing myself to you soon:

So far no-one has spotted the fox!
An honourary UK passport to the first to guess right, or a can of Irn Bru if preferred.

------------------
"In the name of the LORD! We DEMAND entrance to this Sacred CASTLE!!!!"
"No chance, Engleesh bed-wetting types. I brush my temples at you and call your door-opening request a silly thing. You tiny-brained wipers of other-people's bottoms."

- Monty Python & The Holy Grail

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fourth row, far right, blue T-shirt. . . or guy to the right of the carrot-topped one, purple T-shirt.
Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grrr, I think it's the fourth row far right too, but then we both may be wrong.

Or it could be that guy right at the back, second from the right in the red shirt/top.

Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if this photo is from a different award, and Monty isn't actually in this picture.

Jay: They're British Science lecturers - they're notorious for their bad taste in clothes (I think so anyway) because that's what they're like in my uni anyway.

------------------
The public has spoken. Common sense has prevailed. We have been returned what was wrongly taken away from us. All hail COCO POPS!!

[This message was edited by Orion Syndicate on June 09, 1999.]

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in that photo, before your confused eyes!
The right side is the correct place to look....

(I'll reveal all tomorrow)

------------------
"In the name of the LORD! We DEMAND entrance to this Sacred CASTLE!!!!"
"No chance, Engleesh bed-wetting types. I brush my temples at you and call your door-opening request a silly thing. You tiny-brained wipers of other-people's bottoms."

- Monty Python & The Holy Grail

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must say... (*puts on blindfold and randomly selects someone*) Oops! Wrong gender; let me try again... third row from the bottom, second-to-right person in the dark jacket and purple-ish top.

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elim, he said he's not wearing a coat!!!!

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hm? *reads thread again* Bah...! Erm, that's just what he wants us to think...

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, we've eliminated all but a few candidates...

It's one of these...

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"Let's get those missiles ready to destroy the universe!" - TMBG

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Well, I might as well take a second guess then...

If I have to pick Monty from among all these Blockheads of '99, it'll have to be...

The guy in second row from the back, who looks inconspicuous.

------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I'm going to say... The guy in front of the last row, but behind the second-to-last row. The one w/ the goatee.

------------------
"I ran into Charlie Fogg.
He blacked my eye, and he kicked my dog.
My dog turned to me, and he said,
'Let's head back to Tennessee, Jed.'"
-The Grateful Dead, "Tennessee Jed"

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I'm not even going to guess, I am having what I think is the worst depression I've ever had in my life, but I just thought you'd be interested to know that class of 1999 is a really bad science fiction movie with - IIRC - cyborg teachers..

*shrugs*

*walks away to bore himself*

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Why do British middle-aged men have such awful, large spectacles BTW?

*shrugs*

*you know the rest*

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps