Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I have grown up (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I have grown up
Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about the "Go to H*** Flare! F*** you all you f**s!!" or somethign like that when he came bak for the 43rd time?

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was included in my assessment of the Darkstar Saga. I just cleaned it up. And it wasn't really 43 times of leaving and coming back. It was closer to about 4 or 5 times.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Matrix:
What about the "Go to H*** Flare! F*** you all you f**s!!" or somethign like that when he came bak for the 43rd time?

Funny, I feel like saying that everytime I log off...

I kid:>

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're missing the central issue here: Darkstar was from Swindon. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One night i popped some popcorn and read the entire Darkstar saga (thank you, search function!)

originally you guys were pretty rough on him, and i disagreed, but then he just turned worse and became an intentional irritant i believe. But UM making fun of him in his sig was kinda low

heres one of my favorites:
originally posted by DARKSTAR
quote:
Wtach out I'm back with attitude! Who is 8472
originally posted by Tahna Los
quote:
Welcome back. Darkstar.
Now for your question, Species 8472 is some sort of some-other-dimension aliens in Voyager. But that's all I can say cuz I don't watch Voyager anymore!!!

quote:
now I'm leaving for good
Darkstar

Those were three in a row.. no one even said boo to him.. then, returning after that (i believe that was his fourth 'last post ever') he broke his self imposed exile with this little gem:
quote:
I have joined section31.com and find myslef better treated over there on there forum. so as to quote someone Fuck You to Fucking hell flare! I'm outta here and will never return!
Then he came back a month later.. god this is more entertaining than a night at the movies.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh-huh. As I recall, he posted his "Good Bye Motherfakers!" in several concurrent forums. [Big Grin]
Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still, you gotta wonder if he's not still lurking...poised to strike at exactly the right moment. Now what that moment might be..I dunno...
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps