Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Gotta hate my life (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Gotta hate my life
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snayp: "Eh?"

Thou doubtest Sir Liam's phenomenal capability to get slightly drunk? Hi think you underestimate his chances!

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Surely the worst superpower ever.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being permanently aflame would certainly have to rate lower than that. Also, Robin is stupid, too.
Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
At the risk of sounding like a major hypocrite, I'm not 100% certain how much I respect the opinion of a Canadian X-ray service technician who spends his free time on a Star Trek forum posting in slightly broken sentences.

Actually, since I'm slightly drunk at the moment, I will use this opportunity to insult Canada to the fullest degree. Canada smells!

There. I have proved it.

You really have to lay off that warm beer, try putting it in a cooler with ice you are able to drink more.

Oh and England smells even worse.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, hitting me where it hurts; my country's reputation for badly chilled beer! Damn you!

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Robin is stupid, too.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even when he was in the Teen Titans? What about Nightwing?
Member # 239

After he was blue, he turned okay. But he's still Burt Ward.

Jason Todd. Best. Robin. Ever. Y'know, because he died.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Tim isn't bad, although he's a completely different character in Young Justice than he is in Robin, or any other Batman title. Plus, his costume is no-where near as gay as Dick and Jason's.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps