Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Nice ... ! (Page 8)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Nice ... !
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hogwarts becomes the Borg! So much makes sense now! No, wait, no, it doesn't.

I will say that I'm mildly piffled that Snay's been taunting his readers with a "secret project" on his blog for weeks now, and it turns out the "secret project" is the LEGO project Jeff's been showing us for days now. I was expecting Snay to announce he was running for Congress or forming a PAC or the like.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
(see that series of arches supported by pillars?)
What, behind the alien Walker? [Confused]
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alien Walker? WTF you talking about?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello?

Also, this.

Some day, Pockets... some day!

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um. Right. As mentioned ... earlier? ... that's actually the "rough in" of the "Entry Hall."

Silly Swede.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Nim
Member # 205

Of course, it was a rough in! Now I see, oh curse my national heritage clouding my eyes and wool-gathering my little brain of sorts.

What happened to "take the ball and run with it", Snay?

Long live the Combine. They seem to know how to get things done.

Dear God, I'm entering the magnus-stage.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Except how to kill one man with thick glasses and a crowbar.
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll show you my stage with quorn burgers and reviled threats!
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

-

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

omi
Member # 1695

- posted      Profile for omi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey you're working for legoland? you've got sooo many bricks, it's like a dream [Smile]

--------------------
Graphic, design, concepts, starsihp intrior's layouts, font, wallpapers, DVD covers and more ... browse ST Projects.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snay....you've woken up with a lego stuck to your face, haven't you?

I know you have.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cartman:
Except how to kill one man with thick glasses and a crowbar.

A rogue physicist can be harder to kill than you'd think.

(I've just found a copy of Hostile Waters in one of my mate's bedrooms. That's killed a few hours.)

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, now I get it.
Nim
Member # 205

"Jacking off to soft Sci-Fi in the bedrooms of friends is not my idea of fun, Dr. Jones!"
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

-

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps