Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Mother F@&%$!!!! son of a god@mn b!tch WHORE! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Mother F@&%$!!!! son of a god@mn b!tch WHORE!
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mucus,

That sounds nice. Public transport, why didn't I think of that? Oh, yeah, there is NO decent public transport over here, plus, one of my jobs is delivering pizzas -- kind of hard to do on public transportation that doesn't even EXIST in the area I deliver in!!!!!! [Frown]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bus-driver: "Does that have anchovies? 'Cause they go half-price."

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In this area the is now sector that is booming... Nobody is hiring, since I fall in to that middle group, those that have half a brain, but no degree...

So the feel that I am over qualified to be a cashier, and anyplace that wants to pay you need a BA or better for....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

So the feel that I am over qualified to be a cashier,

They probably look at your res and say"Damn, he can't even get a job as a cashier, we can't hire him."

Take a job almost anywhere, till you can find something else. It's easier to move then to get that good job if you have no resume.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my days as being overqualified to be a cashier might come to an end soon.. i've been revelling in the ease of making $10/hour +benefits +gainsharing to do a robot job, but it looks like i've been kicked upstairs. i'm getting close the the pay ceiling for a cashier position, and i've been told in no uncertain terms that a position has been created specifically for me and my talents. even though the company doesn't have a 'promotion' policy* per se, it seems i'll be heading upstairs (which, oddly enough, is downstairs in our building).

*basically, WFM doesnt promote people. if there is a higher job available, it is posted nationwide and anyone in the company could apply for it, and be interviewed. if somebody wants to stay where they are, they just don't apply, but i guess by not applying for supervisor, i've disappointed a few people.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But if you took public transportation, you wouldn't need a job to spend money to pay for your car, so everything would be okay.

Also, you haven't really gone for "economy" with your vehicle, have you Jeffy boy?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
State Certified Security Officer
State Certified Collections
Retail Store Management - 12 years

I can do the cashiers job, but the managers don't like what I put down....

I have stopped using a resume...

--------------------

StarFire
Member # 748

- posted      Profile for StarFire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*wishes she could get paid $10 an hour* Then maybe I'd get the bulk of my debts paid off before graduating and moving the hell away from here next year. Its bad enough I've gotta beg a law firm to hire me part time just so I can do my required internship...and hoe they like me so much I'll get put on full time until next August. I currently work in retail, for satan (Wal-Mart) at a whopping $7/hr (after 3 years)...and they recently told me to forget about them scheduling around an internship. Bastards.

--------------------
Are we having fun yet?

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

Found another damn job.... painting now, had to take a pay cut to $9.75 an hour though...

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, haven't had any luck finding a server job. I hit TGI-Friday's, Ruby Tuesday, Bateman's Bistro, Applebee's ... shit! Forgot to hit Chili's!!!!

Anyway, I've got another batch of places to hit on Monday. In the meantime, I picked up mad hours at Papa John's this weekend, so hopefully I'll make a couple hundred bucks. I'll probably call Chi-Chi's in Bel Air (about a thirty minute DRIVE - public transportation don't go there!) on Tuesday and try and pick up hours if I don't have anything by then.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"mad hours"

That dope's wack!

Oh: You don't hit Chili's, it hits you.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

I'm going to hit you too.
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh: Snay doesn't hit you, he wiggedy wiggedy pops a cap in yo' ass. Dawg. Bizotch.
LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Snay - do ya have a Red Robin in close proximity to where you're at? If you do, apply.... make sure to use lots of colors when you draw your picture on the app though - ask for crayons, if you must - it DOES make a difference [Wink]

~LOA

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snay, good luck with the job hunt...and remember you could always sell your body. Gigalos get paid plenty...At least mine doe...I mean thats what I hear...

--------------------
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps