Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Mother F@&%$!!!! son of a god@mn b!tch WHORE! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Mother F@&%$!!!! son of a god@mn b!tch WHORE!
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeff is not so interested in pimping female deer. But, the idea of a Snuff film has surely crossed his mind.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
make sure to use lots of colors when you draw your picture on the app though
?
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Red huh?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can never stay in the lines....

and the ones that leave an opening... What is up with that, giving you an out like that....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, well ... I went out application hunting today. Went out to the White Marsh area to hit some resteraunts I didn't get my first couple passes through. The first place I saw was Bertucci's Brick Over Pizzaria, so I said to myself, "Gosh Omega is a prick."

Anyway, I pulled up, walked in, and asked if they were hiring servers. Hostess says "yep" and went off to grab an application. A manager named Carl came out, spoke to me briefly, and had me fill out the application at the bar. Kept asking me if I wanted a drink. Filled it out, and had a quick interview with Mary, the Service Manager. I go back tomorrow at 3pm for an interview with the General Manager, and if that goes well, I might go straight into orientation.

[Smile]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well getting re-oriented, mmmmm, you'll be a Republican beofre we know it.....

Congrats and good luck....

--------------------

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first place I saw was Bertucci's Brick Over Pizzaria, so I said to myself, "Gosh Omega is a prick."

Naturally.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Indeed.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

You think about Omega while not on the board???

--------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think of Flare-ites off the board on occassion. Whenever I see a woman showing off her massive cleavage, I think to myself, "Gosh, I bet Topher would like a picture of her."

And whenever I see a dead squirrel squished into the pavement on campus, I think, "Wonderful. Another Snay in training."

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think of all you whenever i am out of place or getting ready to refuse sex... give me strength
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Getting ready to refuse, or to be refused?

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

So I went back. Had an interview with the General Manager, a guy named Dave. The Bertucci's is a regional training store, so it's important that everything be to the "coporate standard." Anyway, I got the job, and thought of Siggy's sage advice (you know, regarding the didlo, the condom, and the shotgun - and no, I won't be putting that into practice, but thanks for sharing), and then got so bored during orientation (video after video) that I thought I would crazy, and thusly thought of Chucky Capps gunning down Omega with a Mac-10, or maybe dousing him in jalapeano juice after inflicting tens of thousands of paper cuts.

But in any regards, I got through orientation, and start training Saturday morning.

Hip-hip, hooorah!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Somehow, with his delusional personality and unrelenting hostility issues, I get the feeling that I should be praying for Snay's patrons. Fear the mad waiter.
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps